PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: k20a3 engine and transmission

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Default FS: k20a3 engine and transmission

(1300 engine and tranny with 40k miles on them)

Up for grabs is my k20a3 engine. It comes from my 2002 civic SI with only 40k miles on it. This auction includes engine and transmission. I will provide picture to serious bidders only. Engine is still installed in my vehicle and will be removed upon payment and shipped ASAP. Local pick is available and if you are local you are more that welcome to check out the engine while its installed so you can hear it run maybe even take a ride. Selling due to A2 swap, and nothing wrong with the motor or tranny. I can also provide VIN number and upon purchase, copies of papers so its all legit. Good luck! Its important to mention that it has never been boosted nor raced, oil cahnges done every 3k with castrol syntech and always ran premium (yes even when gas prices went sky high here in CA)

Picture and ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...QQcmdZViewItem

If more pics are desired please email me.

PICK UP IS THE PREFERED METHOD OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
SACRAMENTO/YUBACITY/GRASSVALLEY/CHICO/MARYSVILLE/LINDA

Old 10-26-2005, 11:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: FS: k20a3 engine and transmission

if anyone is interested, i can go take a look.

hey man, im going to have to see that Si once you get the swap. or if you need any help, let me know. damn, first new sac area person in many many many months. where are you exactly?

Old 10-27-2005, 08:11 AM
mxs
HCF Member

[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Default Bump

Im in beale AFB which is right near linda/marysville but sac is pretty close too. You are more than welcome to come and check out the engine and since its still installed in the car you can even hear it run, until nextweek when my swap arrives. Thanks for offering to take a look at it, it might help the sale. Are you in sac? if so let me know when theres a meet and I'll come out. and I'll let you know when I do the swap if you want to come out for that.

ORIGINAL: sacicons

if anyone is interested, i can go take a look.

hey man, im going to have to see that Si once you get the swap. or if you need any help, let me know. damn, first new sac area person in many many many months. where are you exactly?

Old 10-27-2005, 09:31 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Bump

cool, we dont meet as much as we used to, since cruising is a ticketable offense now, and cops all seem to hate everyone in a jap car, but we still do occassionally. you play Hold-Em? thats what most of us do now, since the cops havent started giving us crap about that. yet. we'll probably do something this weekend though. if you get a chance, come up.

Old 10-28-2005, 10:49 AM

OH :0 Cruisin is gets you a ticket now? Holly cow where was I for that! Anyways what day are you all meeting (and time) I might be able to show up. Chris

BuMp

Old 10-28-2005, 10:59 AM
HCF Member

Tickets for cruisin? What kinda **** is that? Damn liberal yuppies [:@]

Old 10-28-2005, 02:52 PM

I never heard of getting a ticket for crusin'. That's F*ucked Up!!!![:@]

Old 10-28-2005, 08:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: chris_Air_force

OH :0 Cruisin is gets you a ticket now? Holly cow where was I for that! Anyways what day are you all meeting (and time) I might be able to show up. Chris

BuMp
yeah, its mostly in Citrus Heights and Roseville, but thats the 2 main places to go on Sunrise, so it kills alot of the fun. and even if you dont get pulled for cruising, they will nail you for modified exhaust or whatever they can. and now they will pop your hood if they get you pulled over. if you have illegal mods, they will send you to Ref.

whos installing the motor? if youre paying someone, bring it here and ill take the stocker off your hands in trade for the labor

Old 10-29-2005, 02:17 AM

I really want to install it myself, the only reason I went with the swap instead of boost is taht I want to learn and what better way than that, but thanks for the offer though. I having a hard time selling it for some reason.

Quick Reply: FS: k20a3 engine and transmission