PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Looking for 1990 CRX Parts? Look HERE!!! Scrapping out parts.

Old 01-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Default Looking for 1990 CRX Parts? Look HERE!!! Scrapping out parts.

Hey everyone. I am new to this site and all, but today (this morning), I decided to see if my CRX could take an SUV in a head on collision..... Not intentionally..... Ice is a mother..... But anyways, the engine, tranny, and most everything except the radiator survived.... Well, technically it survived too, but it is "moddeD" into a new shape, lol. If you are lookin for any parts, let me know and I will tell you if I got what you need.

As you can see, the headlights are good and the drivers side turn signal is good along with the botton signal is good (turn signal???).

Front Bumper and front quarter panels are toast along with the hood and windshield (cracked) but all other windows are good, and all other lights are good. rear view mirror is good, and other parts are good. Interior was never good, but maybe if your missing some part from the interior there is a small chance I have it. Never hurts to find out.

I also have 2 Strömung exhaust tips that could be put on anything.

Also, I have 4 BRAND NEW tires. The rims are just crappy 13" steel rims that you could do whatever with, but I put the tires on less than 1,000 miles ago so they are in good condition. I will try and get some pics up when I have light outside again.

That is about all I can think of for now so if you have any questions just reply to this thread or email me at Bonzitre @ Yahoo.com and I will try and help you out the best I can.

For payment if you want to buy something I can accept paypal, wire transfer, ect. Whatever you think will work best I can try and do.

My b-day is in 9 days and it would be great to get atleast enough sold so that I can maybe go out and party with some friends mourning over my car, lol. Well, Hope to hear from yal soon, otherwise, off to the scrap pile!!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Default RE: Looking for 1990 CRX Parts? Look HERE!!! Scrapping out parts.

first of all, sorry about the wreck, secondly, i need the center consol if you have it. like the main piece that goes around the shifter, and the radio bezel. do you think you could get pics and would you be interested in a trade for audio equipment b/c i have alot of stuff sitting around.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:15 AM

Sorry, but the interior is pretty lacking, previous owner got stoned once and yeah... lol. Don't have the console, and what little I did have is the dash, and the small bit I had around the shift broke in the crash cause my Gov't book hit it.... always hated that class...

Old 01-17-2007, 10:25 AM

you have a turbo or a cold air intake

Old 01-17-2007, 11:32 AM

No, not turbo or cold air intake to my knowledge...

Old 01-17-2007, 05:10 PM

To your knowledge? veddy interesting....

Old 01-17-2007, 07:28 PM

could you take a shot of the engine? and do you know which engine it is?

Old 01-17-2007, 07:34 PM

Ok, I said to my knowledge because I haven't done much with it, just needed it for school, and the engine is the 1.5 DX. As for pictures I will go out now and try and take a few with the flash and if they turn out alright then I will post em to my website, otherwise I will have to wait til tomorrow, but I will do what I can tonight.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Default UPDATE

http://www.crx.bonziservices.us <ALL Pictures will be at that site (it is my site to make updating pics easier). Please check there every so often and I will try and get as many pics as I can when my camera battery is charged and hopefully daylight.

UPDATE!!!!:

SOLD THE FOLLOWING:
Driver/Passenger Doors
Front Headlights (main)
Back Outside Bumper (visible bumper)

Old 01-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Default RE: UPDATE

does that climate control work properly and are there any cracks in it?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for 1990 CRX Parts? Look HERE!!! Scrapping out parts.