PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Viper 791 alarm with remote start and two way

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Default Viper 791 alarm with remote start and two way

Viper 791 alarm with remote start and two way. The keypad shows what area of your vehicle was tampered with as well as other. I paid over $500.00. Sold truck. Worked great when i sold my truck. Best Buy installed and removed it. $250.00

Viper 791XV (p/n 564V) MSRP $599.99

2-Way Security System / Remote Start System with Responder Technology

6 channel remote start/security/keyless entry system
Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver LCD screen
Clone-SafeĀ® Code-HoppingĀ®
Parking Light Flash
FailsafeĀ® Starter Kill
Anti-Grind
StingerĀ® DoubleGuardĀ® Shock Sensor
RevengerĀ® Six-Tone Siren
Bright Blue LED Status Indicator
Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
Defroster Output
Built-in Turbo Timer
3 Auxiliary outputs
Dome Light Supervision
Comfort Closure
4 Auxiliary Outputs
Horn Honk
Includes One 2-way Responder Transceiver

[IMG]local://upfiles/16138/AE05B479249F4F1DAF508F13F1AD6B00.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Default RE: Viper 791 alarm with remote start and two way

Looks like a good deal to me...

http://www.bargainunlimited.com/servlet/Detail?no=184

Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 PM

I am glad to see you are out to sabotage a classified ad. If you didnt like my price, then click on the back button. Thanks for the hit though. Have a good day.

Old 11-26-2006, 11:04 PM

People who create accounts on to HCF only to sell stuff [sm=boosign.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]

It's nice you have actualy pics of the product... oh wait you don't. Also you don't have a location of where you are located. These are things per the rules of being here..... as if you actually own a honda...

Old 11-27-2006, 12:00 AM

Well lets see, I do in fact have listed in my profile where I am located and I have updated the section "FROM" to include it as well. Looks like you dont have that one labeled, so I guess I am now one up on ya. I have uploaded a pic from Viper's website. I dont have the time right this second to get a camera and take a pic of the alarm system. However, I must say you are very observant to my post. Also, seems you know the rules and regs pretty good. You plan on being a web classified lawyer? I have added a post in the newbie section just for you, if you are curious as to what I drive. Thanks again for your warm welcome.

[IMG]local://upfiles/16138/278606DA50F54985B7350169D5E0ADE7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-27-2006, 01:36 AM

i can see both sides to this...but seriously stop the non sense..if im not mistaken, if u sell something that is used im pretty sure it should be cheaper than new in the box price. and really how hard is it to take two pics with a phone these days? im not trying to be a jerk. but seriously, rules are rules. and ur name looks to be a rank followed by a last name. correct me if im wrong but u should really have some more integrity, really who copies and pastes the whole ad from somewhere else? if u can post pics and real info then u might be getting off on a good foot. if not then i cant say i support ur membership. sorry to sound like a jerk.

Old 11-27-2006, 02:02 AM

First of all, dont get started on the integrity issue or what I do for a living. You dont know me and have no clue as to what I am about. Bashing moral character is too far. If you do not like my ad/post, then by all means turn your head. This price is cheaper than new in the box. I am sorry your NIB price is from some wholesaler who might be selling refurbs. This was purchased at Best Buy. I have two people seriously interested in it as we chat on this undelightful experience amongst this "so called" forum. Oh and by the way I have sacrificied more in a month than you probably have in an entire lifetime, so if I feel like posting an ad for whatever product or price, then I feel it is ok, as long as the product is within reason. Oh, I almost forgot to exlpain my entire life to you people, but the reason I have not had the chance to take a pic is due to the fact that I have been in and out of the field training for a new deployment and my alarm has been boxed up in my attic. So if it is ok with you all, I would like to relax a little, post and ad, and get ready for the next person who is more interested in submitting a post bashing whatever obviously made them butt hurt versus a PM informing me of their two cents. The copy and past portion is so I get the right info out about the product, I didnt make therefore I dont know of the geeky stuff about it. I guess it would be easier to sell something and lie about what it did or did not do. I guess this is not the forum for me, I thought there would be a higher maturity level here. No offense to those who are sitting back shaking there heads.

Old 11-27-2006, 02:09 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BlackDX

People who create accounts on to HCF only to sell stuff [sm=boosign.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]

It's nice you have actualy pics of the product... oh wait you don't. Also you don't have a location of where you are located. These are things per the rules of being here..... as if you actually own a honda...
You don't have to be an *** about it, the admins will lock/delete threads if we think it's necessary

Old 11-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya sorry man that price is just to high... you got screwed by bestbuy... sorry...
my python is the same alarm system just different stickers and i only paid 250bucks brand new......

your best bet is to sell localy cause we are the internet generation and we get the good prices.
and mine was brand new! not refurbished! and from the DEI manufacture!
and yes its the same alarm... same specs down to the "." only difference is the name stickers and the color of the remote control.....

also get actual picture if ya wanna sel something... i know for a fact that these 2way systems wear preaty bad on thier remotes! cosmetics is everything when selling used...

im not tryen to bash ya.... just tellen ya put it in your local classified paper and that will be your best bet to sell localy for that price.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You need pics of YOUR actual item

Quick Reply: Viper 791 alarm with remote start and two way