HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   WI: Garage Cleanup - KYB, Skunk2, H&R, Meshies, HX (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/wi-garage-cleanup-kyb-skunk2-h-r-meshies-hx-55185/)

traitorzxiong 11-06-2007 06:04 AM

WI: Garage Cleanup - KYB, Skunk2, H&R, Meshies, HX

Delete

BX_Civic 11-06-2007 07:48 AM

RE: WI: Garage Cleanup - KYB, Skunk2, H&R, Meshies, HX

Can you post up exact model number on the Rockford Fosgate Punch 100 so i can look up the specs of it online? Thanks

Also note that as per the rules you should be posting pictures of all items on sale

traitorzxiong 11-06-2007 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: BX_Civic

Can you post up exact model number on the Rockford Fosgate Punch 100 so i can look up the specs of it online? Thanks

Also note that as per the rules you should be posting pictures of all items on sale

I'll get the model # when I get home from work later on today. Too many pics to post, but I'll post a few.

danomatic93 11-06-2007 08:13 AM

The KYB AGX shocks (civic/integra) - $200 are used I assume?

How long where they used? I only need the fronts, but and extra set of rears wouldn't be bad. I'm from Wi too.

traitorzxiong 11-06-2007 08:17 AM

ORIGINAL: danomatic93

The KYB AGX shocks (civic/integra) - $200 are used I assume?

How long where they used? I only need the fronts, but and extra set of rears wouldn't be bad. I'm from Wi too.

Yes they are used. I got them off a Civic that I bought from a previous owner and he threw them in when I bought the car. He told me it has 6-7K on them. Sorry I won't part them. Let me know if you interested. Thanks

jdm92civic 11-06-2007 08:48 AM

pm'd

danomatic93 11-06-2007 09:36 AM

Well, please send me some pictures of the KYB's

p.s. The rules of posting in "private for sale" say that you have to post pictures, prices, and location. So, get some pictures, or at least links to pictures of the other stuff.

traitorzxiong 11-06-2007 09:42 AM

I posted some pics, but I don't have pics of the KYB with me at work. It's on my CPU at home so I'll get it to you after work today. What is your email address?

p.s. The rules of posting in "private for sale" say that you have to post pictures, prices, and location. So, get some pictures, or at least links to pictures of the other stuff.

danomatic93 11-06-2007 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: traitorzxiong

I posted some pics, but I don't have pics of the KYB with me at work. It's on my CPU at home so I'll get it to you after work today. What is your email address?

oops, sorry bout that, I didn't notice the attached pics.

but, my address is dafedel@uwm.edu

traitorzxiong 11-06-2007 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: traitorzxiong

oops, sorry bout that, I didn't notice the attached pics.

but, my address is dafedel@uwm.edu

SORRY, but I just SOLD the KYB's and H&R springs!