HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/south-31/)
-   -   Car Show and '06 Honda Test Drive-Free this weekend (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/south-31/car-show-06-honda-test-drive-free-weekend-10792/)

sctlvrdl 09-28-2005 06:40 PM

Car Show and '06 Honda Test Drive-Free this weekend

All Cars Car Show and '06 Honda Test Drive
Everyone, i got an opportunity for you all, interested in driving the new 2006 Si before your friends?

Check this out:

www.civiclive.honda.com

Basically, its going to be an AWESOME HONDA car show, theyre going to have the new Civics out there and its going to be a big show, sort of like NOPI Nationals: "COME SHOW OFF YOUR RIDES!"

heres what you want to know:

Admission = FREE, you get to drive the cars, eat, drink and watch PITBULL and DAMIAN MARLEY LIVE, for FREE.

Date - Oct 1st and 2nd, 2005

Time - 8:30 AM (to register to show your car) - 7:00 PM or whenever you want to leave.

Place - The Miami Arena
701 Arena Blvd.
Miami, FL 33136
(Corner of NW 1st Ave at NW 6th Street)

From the North-

I-95 South to I-395 East to beaches. Exit Biscayne Blvd. Head South on Biscayne Blvd to NE 6th Street, make a right. Head West to NW 1st Avenue, make a right. You will see signage to the Event Entrance.

From the South-

US1 to I-95 North. I-95 North to I-395 East to beaches. Exit Biscayne Blvd. Head South on Biscayne Blvd to NE 6th Street, make a right. Head West to NW 1st Avenue, make a right. You will see signage to Event Entrance.

From Beaches-

I-395 West to Biscayne Blvd Exit. Turn left at Biscayne Blvd. Proceed South to NE 6th Street, make a right. Head West to NW 1st Avenue, make a right. You will see signage to the Event Entrance.

From the West-

SR-836 East. Continue past I-95 and follow signs to Biscayne Blvd. Exit on Biscayne Blvd. Proceed South on Biscayne Blvd to NE 6th Street, make a right. Head West to NW 1st Avenue, make a right. You will see signage to Event Entrance.

When you arrive at the Arena Parking lot, you will be signed in by Chris Rhee by saying you are with Dynasty/Dunlop Tires. You must have a valid driver?s license and also sign a release before being allowed to participate in the Ultimate Car Cruise. Once registered, you will be directed to the judging and marshaling area for the Civic Live Car Show - Off.

Judging starts at 9:00am and lasts until 2:00pm. Please make sure you arrive early enough to have your car judged. Late arrivals will not be included in the judging.

After signing in, you will be given a credential for the event and directions for the route of Ultimate Cruise, which will begin at the Miami Arena and end at The Dade County Fairground Complex.

Miami - Dade County Fair& Exposition

10901 Coral Way (SW 24 Street)

Miami, FL 33165

(305) 223-7060

Im trying to get a NICE set of members to show up, its been a while since we all met up, so come represent with me and i'll have a surprise for the first 50 people to show up!

i know this is short notice, but i know we can make it happen.

everyone tell ALL your friends about this, its a HONDA show presented by HONDA... so tell ALL your buddies with HONDAs!

there will be prizes and $500 for Best In Show and $500 for Best Honda, so shine your cars up...

no need to register online, just let me know, were going to register upon arrival...

Lets get a nice list going everyone, lets show Honda what the scene is REALLY like down here!

When you sign up just let them know Mike referred you!