HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/south-31/)
-   -   Coonass tuner, am I alone here? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/south-31/coonass-tuner-am-i-alone-here-5555/)

elfreaky70363 05-16-2005 07:22 AM

Coonass tuner, am I alone here?

Reppin' deep south LA, 30 min south of New Orleans. Houma to be exact. any other folks from Louisiana? be nice to hear some familiar places

Street Sniper 05-19-2005 09:18 PM

RE: Coonass tuner, am I alone here?

Baton Rouge in tha house. Holla.

polo708 05-20-2005 03:02 PM

soon to be Polk, LA[:'(]... sorry.

Street Sniper 05-20-2005 06:14 PM

you in the Army, Polo?

elfreaky70363 06-03-2005 07:10 AM

well good to hear from two of yall atleast. maybe we can help start a regional meet around here, a few people from tex and miss around here too so i think we could get somehting goin

elfreaky70363 06-03-2005 06:52 PM

jus seein if my sig works

polo708 06-04-2005 04:53 PM

not Army, Air Force... still trying to figure out why I got this horrible assignment, haha.

Hey Elfreaky... you sure are post whoring it up, haha

elfreaky70363 06-04-2005 06:02 PM

hey polo, i admit i am post whorin a bit. i cant help it. i am stuck offshore in the office. i have seen everything direct tv has to offer 10 fold. i have played solitaire 10 million times, my high score is 9700. i dont have anything to do after my morning report, unless a boat or helicopter comes, which doesnt usually happen more than twice a day. i am on salary to stay on standby to coordinate boat runs and flights. its a boring ass job. plus, i am really enjoying this site. i am relatively new to tuning, probably a couple years so far (not even). and i have never participated in a forum before until i found this site. so this is the best thing i have to do with my time. anyway, if you look at my posts youll see its not just bs to get a higher gear ranking. i am just reading every single post on this site. and i respond when i find something interesting or if i feel i can share something helpful. so thats my story and i'm stickin to it. if you notice there will be two weeks of heavy posting from me (or post whoring) then you wont hear much of anything from me for two weeks, when i'm home, if anything at all because i am busy tending to my son and working on my car when i'm home. soooo thats how it is with me at the moment. i'm glad this site is here and i'll try to tone it down a bit cause i do see my screen name alot on the boards. dont want to come across as a know it all (cause i'm not), and i know i'm the new guy so i should get to know everybody a lil better before i offer all kinds of advice on here. just kinda get excited when i get on here is all. like a kid in a candy shop.

polo708 06-05-2005 06:48 AM

So do u only see your kid every other 2 weeks? If so then thats gotta suck...

I was away from mine for about 4 1/2 months when I was deployed, not the best time of my life.

elfreaky70363 06-05-2005 06:53 AM

yes, i have split custody with his mom. and it gets harder everytime to go offshore and leave him with her. i can tell he prefers being with me and he is only 3. ya 4 1/2 months would suck. i think the longest ive been away from him is like 2 months.