HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/suspension-brakes-tires-wheels-14/)
-   -   alternatives to new rims (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/suspension-brakes-tires-wheels-14/alternatives-new-rims-55584/)

speedyturtle 11-13-2007 02:17 PM

alternatives to new rims

i have 15' steelies with hubcaps and i was wundering if there was something i could do along the likes of paintiong or new hubcaps that would make my rims look better untill i get rims in the future.

mill$civic 11-13-2007 04:16 PM

RE: alternatives to new rims

Just leave them the way they are. Its better stock then anything else other then aftermarket. You could pick up different hubcaps at walmart or w/e but they areugly and your not fooling anyone lol. Some people have painted steels, but again,not that great.

Hailchristian 11-13-2007 04:40 PM

2 words that will make your car SOOOOOOO TIGHT!!!!!

Spinner Hubcaps

Everyday Getaway 11-13-2007 05:29 PM

^LMAO! NICE! I'd just keep searching craigslist. I see wheels on there every week that I want for around $200 with tires. Then you can sell your steelies! lol

mill$civic 11-13-2007 06:19 PM

^^ Ya true, you can get some stockSIrims and tires, good condition for about $300-500, and thoughs are pretty good looking rims.

ic892003 11-13-2007 07:51 PM

id keep em stock, dont paint em their nice how they r, hey millz i like those wheels in ur pic, u seem to be good at pickin out wheels, y dont u give me a suggestion on some wheels :D

jpnolan 11-13-2007 09:30 PM

my friend has spinning hubs and people stole two of them so he has 2 spinners and 2 regular hubs hella funny his little ****ty saturn

mill$civic 11-14-2007 08:36 AM

ORIGINAL: ic892003

id keep em stock, dont paint em their nice how they r, hey millz i like those wheels in ur pic, u seem to be good at pickin out wheels, y dont u give me a suggestion on some wheels :D
lol its just what I like, I like your old ones that got taken, the black/gold looks sick with black. My old rims were more flashy, but still simple, now I got these that are more for performance but still look good, gunmetel goes with my black windows, and you dont see to many people with them, thats pretty much how I pick em out.

**Alan** 11-14-2007 08:40 AM

well inless your steelies are faded black with rust. Then ya i would repaint em black lol and keep the steelies for awhile

addiction2bass 11-14-2007 10:29 AM

ya dont get any aftermarket hubcaps.LOL either rock black steelies or maybe black painted hubcaps......

hell its winter time ;) who needs hubcaps [8D]