Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Are DX LCA's different from EX ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:37 PM
HCF Member
Default Are DX LCA's different from EX ?

I just got my BLOX LCA's and I ordered new LCA bolts from honda, and they don't seem to fit into the LCA or the shock............................................. ................................. so I don't know what the **** to do.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Are DX LCA's different from EX ?

well if the stock mounting points seem just slightly loose or alittle tight no big deal, the outter metal parts either bent in or out from removing the old arms.

im pretty surethey are the same. BUT for the strut bushing and your HP struts, you remember to use those 2 washers between the bushing and strut again? [8D]
im pretty sure those LCAs are for 92-00civics. REAR we talking about i hope.

just remember ANTISEIZE ANY SUSPENSION BOLTS/BUSHINGS really good! if you dont have any STOP and GO GET SOME NOW! LOL
a seized bushing/bolt is a HUGE PITA later down the road when it sticks!

Old 05-29-2008, 03:22 PM
HCF Member

Dudes, so I went to honda, and the noobie deluxe working at the counter gave me the bolts for the front. I had already opened them all, and they were about to not let me return them. But I was just like wtf dude, your guy messed up. So then after a call to a supervisor.......I got the right bolts ordered, which should be arriving tomorrow. I'm going on Saturday morning to do the whole job. Any last minute suggestions A2B ?

Old 05-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Recognized HCF Member

not really just cross your fingers that no bolts are seized any where!

Old 05-29-2008, 05:34 PM
HCF Member

I'm seriously so nervous and excited, it's just I've had my car for almost 2 years. I bought it completely bone stock. I've replaced and redone so much, and this is kind of like the icing on the cake. My friend just bought a civic, all done up, I mean completely done up. And theres sort of a rivalry between me and his family ( little brothers ) as to whos car is sicker, and I think with this done, theres going to be no chance that they can talk. Especially after he ordered these ricer silver carbon fiber fog lights......... ROFL. I seriously look at the fogs and I'm just like

wtf dude
what are you thinking.