Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Turbo suspension set-up

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Default Turbo suspension set-up

Hey, this is my first post, so please don't flame me. I have a lightly modded 05 350Z (intake, plenum spacer,nismo catback, hotchkis sways,sparco torino seat)and know a ton about the aftermarket parts for it, HOWEVER i am unaccostomed to what parts are best suited for high horsepower EG's. My buddy at work has a 2000 LS VTEC turbo coupe and put all his money into the motor while the rest fo the car is JACKED UP. still has stock suspension and it is even MISSING the strut tower bar in the front.. He has about 375 to the wheels (which causes other stuff to fail regularly since he went cheap on stuff....) and wants to know which suspension is best suited for this kind of power. I am talking about a WHOLE suspension re-do, sways, coilovers, strut tower bars, bushings. What suspension out there could he put on and use? It is his DD and doesn't auto-x or or take it to any track, but wants to go to the drap strip once they stop failing him for things (like no battery hold down).

Any suggestions appreciated