Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

What do you think about these...

Old 07-01-2010, 01:57 PM
HCF Member
Default What do you think about these...

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product...erkit_Red.html

They looked cheap when I got them, but I used them anyways. So far so good.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:39 PM

Well your first problem is the website you're looking at, Ilovebodykits.com.. Really? Lol

and yeah, if you care about your car and safety, lose those camber arms. You probably don't even need a camber kit at all. If you want one for some reason, get Skunk2, Hardrace, buddy club, or Omni power.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:28 PM

How long have you had them installed?

I guess just keep us updated on how they hold up.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:21 PM
HCF Member

I'm happy with my Blox uppers. They seem very strong and well built, no complaints at all!

Old 07-02-2010, 04:58 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Scott53092
I'm happy with my Blox uppers. They seem very strong and well built, no complaints at all!
How were they made? Mine had 4 little alen bolts holding the ball joint in place is what i didnt like about mine, but if you look at even the high dolar ones, they are made the same way.

Yes I did need a camber kit BAD! my front tires were like this / \. It was eating the inside of the tires up bad.

All i did was google a camber kit and picked out the cheapest ones I could
find Ive only had them on for a few days. So far so good. The alignment shop said it got rid of 98% of the camber issue I was having.

I really need a Caster/Camber kit though. They had no caster adjustment to them which my cars needs on the front. It pulls to the right pretty bad. Anyone know of a place that sales them?

Old 07-02-2010, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

All adjustable kits have the 4 allens on the ball joint, that's what makes them adjustable. Idk how bad my camber would be without my kit, I'm down over 2.5" up front though so it would have been awfullll. And take it in for an alignment, I would think it is your toe that is causing it to pull, as your caster shouldn't be moved at all. It was like $60 for my alignment, but I have to put more negative on my fronts. I used washers to push out the tire in the back, I'm only like a degree or 2 out of factory alignment.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:12 PM
HCF Member

All adjustable kits have the 4 allens on the ball joint, that's what makes them adjustable. Idk how bad my camber would be without my kit, I'm down over 2.5" up front though so it would have been awfullll. And take it in for an alignment, I would think it is your toe that is causing it to pull, as your caster shouldn't be moved at all. It was like $60 for my alignment, but I have to put more negative on my fronts. I used washers to push out the tire in the back, I'm only like a degree or 2 out of factory alignment.
I might have to try that washer thing. Where did you put the washers at, on the wheels studs? My car is about the same in the front as yours. It is slammed. The camber was BAD off. It wore a new set of tires down to the wire in 3k miles on the insides. My caster shouldnt be off, your right, but it is. We looked for anything that was bend but couldnt find anything. Its gonna have to be put on the frame machine, it must have been wrecked at sometime. A bad caster is where one tire is actually ahead of the another tire a little, like towards the front of the car. Whichever tire is leading the other, its gonna pull that way.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:58 PM
HCF Member

Well that's odd for caster, if you messed it up that much you must've done something significant, like hit a curb or somethin. http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=744 That is exactly what I did, I did 2-3 washers, can't remember. Just get longer and high grade bolts and it'll be fine. Better than buying adjustable kits and it works great.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 AM
HCF Member

Thanks man im goona try this. How do you know how many washers to use?

Old 07-03-2010, 03:34 PM
HCF Member

Well that's odd for caster, if you messed it up that much you must've done something significant, like hit a curb or somethin. http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=744 That is exactly what I did, I did 2-3 washers, can't remember. Just get longer and high grade bolts and it'll be fine. Better than buying adjustable kits and it works great.
Were yours wheels this way... / \ or this way... \ /
Mine are the 2nd one. I guess that would be negative camber??