Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

what kind of wheels?

Old 06-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Default what kind of wheels?

what would look best with a blue 02 ex? falken hanabi, si rms, gsr blades, or something youwould sugesst.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: what kind of wheels?

personally, I'm a sucker for 15" SI wheels. What kind of look are you going for? Tuner? JDM? Show? It really depends on what you want the finished product to look like.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:12 PM
HCF Member

Light-weight-for-the-money, I'd say Falkens or Rotas. Don't EVER increase the weight of your new wheels over stock weights. Your ride and acceleration will suffer.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:38 PM

i want light wieght wheels that look good but i dont want to spend all kinds of money when i dont race all the time.i guess i really wanna go for the sleeper look so i was going for the si rims. but then i saw those falkens and i wnated those too. so i was wondering whatrims would go bestwith my my blue car.where can i find si rims if i want them?

Old 06-11-2007, 06:02 AM
HCF Member

(I might be wrong) I don't think Faulken makes rims that will fit Honda's bolt pattern. I think I looked at a set of their rims and was told they don't make any rims to match my both pattern. (I think)

Light weight wheels are expensive! You won't be able to find cheap light wheels. The cheapest light weights you could find would be about $200 a rim. I looked at nearly every rim on the market and ended up going with Motegi Traklites. GREAT wheels. Great, quality look and the handling is amazing! Light weight wheels are one of the best investments for your ride.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Motor35

(I might be wrong) I don't think Faulken makes rims that will fit Honda's bolt pattern. I think I looked at a set of their rims and was told they don't make any rims to match my both pattern. (I think)

Light weight wheels are expensive! You won't be able to find cheap light wheels. The cheapest light weights you could find would be about $200 a rim. I looked at nearly every rim on the market and ended up going with Motegi Traklites. GREAT wheels. Great, quality look and the handling is amazing! Light weight wheels are one of the best investments for your ride.
false. i have the Falken Hanabi's, come in 4x100 bolt pattern and other Falken wheels can fit Hondas. also, the Falken Hanabi's are 11lbs each, pretty light weight if u ask me, lighter than the Rota Slipstreams. also cheaper at just over $400 shipped for the entire set, which includes valve stems. best bang for buck IMO.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Recognized HCF Member

fat 5's

Old 06-11-2007, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, i have the silver falken hanabis and i love them

Old 06-12-2007, 12:54 AM

thanks for the input i think im going for the hanabis but i was also wondering if you guy know a place wherei can pick up si rims or fat 5's or the acura ls rims? thanx

Old 06-12-2007, 03:26 AM

.......dubs baby

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what kind of wheels?