Video Gaming Get your game on. 360 / PS3 / Wii / PC

NHL 11 Discussion Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Snail'n Admin
Default NHL 11 Discussion Thread

Welp the title says it all. I know Tony plays this. Anyone else?

To start off, any of you that know me, know my hatred for Sidney Crybaby. I loathe his existence. So while playing the Pens (which I also despise), I followed that pathetic excuse for a life around like a hawk. The result is expressed in the following 2 shots

O look, he's crying again

Old 02-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

BAAAHAHAHAHA! That second one is money. Only Cindy Crybaby could actually start crying BEFORE he even hit the ice.

And yes, I play the **** outta this game. It's currently 2013 or 2014 in my Be A Pro career.

But srsly...

Old 02-19-2011, 03:18 AM
HCF Member

Well yes I play the crap out of this game too and pretty damn good if you ask me, and insult to injury to myself I am a long long Pens fan to LEAVE SID ALONE LOL. Na it's all good all non Pens fans hate it im used to it.

So what if he kicks every teams ***. Id Cry too

Old 02-19-2011, 08:12 AM
HCF Member

I play the hell out of it. I play be a pro and ea sports online club. The club my buddies and I have is ranked like 130 in the world lol. I also loathe Cindy Crosby's existence haha.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:29 PM
HCF Member

So much jealousy.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:25 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by KingDakota12
So much jealousy.
Nice Hip check

I got this game about 3 weeks ago..and I must say...its amazing.

My roommates and I play for about 3 hours every night and we are getting pretty damn good at it. We always pick the same teams.

me-redwings
rm1- penguins
rm2 - blackhawks
rm3 - coyotes

I would say I am the best being I never loose. And I too always make sure to hit crosby as hard as I can when I can...usually by a Hip check. Since the game auto updates the rosters, Crosby has been out for a while, at least till my friend figured out how to manual change that.

Anybody play online?

And btw, since we got this game my roommates have finally gotten into hockey and had me make some door stickers for our doors.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:32 PM
HCF Member

I guess all non Pens fans hate Sid.

Old 02-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Snail'n Admin

Originally Posted by Hailchristian
Nice Hip check

me-redwings

I would say I am the best being I never loose. And I too always make sure to hit crosby as hard as I can when I can...usually by a Hip check. Since the game auto updates the rosters, Crosby has been out for a while, at least till my friend figured out how to manual change that.
You...I like you. :thumbup:

Old 02-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by KingDakota12
I guess all non Pens fans hate Sid.
Pretty much. I can't speak for everyone, but my hatred for him has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy. He's an extremely talented hockey player, he just does not play the game the way he should. If he wants to be respected, he's got some serious issues to work on.

It's not even completely his fault. If Gary Bettman and the rest of the goober squad who run the NHL wouldn't have shoved him down the fan's throats for the past 5 years, people probably wouldn't hate him as much. But when you're exposed to him that much, and pretty much told you have to accept him, you get sick of it.

That being said, he certainly doesn't help his cause when he flops around like a bitch everytime he feels a stick near his skates.

These are all topics that belong in the actual NHL thread, this one is for the vidya game.

As of yesterday, I am 53 games into my current season, and have somewhere around 590 hits lolololol

Old 02-21-2011, 05:28 AM
HCF Member

Agreed it is not Sid's fault. The league makes a big deal about every hit on Sid because he makes the league money and people want to see Sid on the ice scoring 40+ goals a season.

I think to Pens fans we did get his acceptance, he stands up for his players and his team(When Fluery was blowing early in the season, Sid was the first one to support him). Second when Sid needs to drop the gloves he does, sure he is no Eric Godard, but Youtube a few of his fights he get's the job done.

I actually never believe Sid dives or flops like an actor when he get's hit. He probably is the cause for most of the Pens PP chances because he is so talented and just knows how get scoring chances forcing the opposing team to take a penalty.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NHL 11 Discussion Thread