General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Enlist your Civic for the CarWars!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Default Enlist your Civic for the CarWars!

Hey guys,

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of CarWars before but it's an online car show where cars battle it out for the top score based on people's votes. There are a ton of US domestic vehicles on the site but hardly any JDMs to compete with them. I just wanted to get the word out and have you all check it out so we can build up a good Civic user base for the competition

I do not own a Honda anymore but I did used to be the lucky owner of both a 2004 Apex Blue S2k and a 2008 Civic coupe which I sold to help pay my way through school. They were both amazing cars. Here's a poster CarWars uses to show what it's all about:

Name:  sponsorbanner1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  36.4 KB

Check it out at CarWars :: Your Competitive Online Car Show and if you like it, register your Civic for free and start battling the USDM vehicles

Take it easy, everyone.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:11 AM
Recognized HCF Member

no im all about american muscle youll never beat american muscle! ive had the civics and chevy. the chevy is a all around usefull vehicle. the civic was a gas sipper and small grocery shopping getter.lol

Old 08-28-2011, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by addiction2bass
no im all about american muscle youll never beat american muscle! ive had the civics and chevy. the chevy is a all around usefull vehicle. the civic was a gas sipper and small grocery shopping getter.lol
haha I guess it's all personal preference. I like both sides, actually. It would just be nice to see a little more variety on CarWars

Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 AM

You are so right about American Muscle. I would take those type of cars over a civic, but there is a place for a car like a civic.