General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

School's out summer's here!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 04:37 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: School's out summer's here!!

i'm a sophomore i'll be getting a job this summer, all the money i have came from saving for about 12 years so that's where i got my money... i'm really going for show and some go, i mean i'm into speed nut not that much to spend all my time on just that... i have only 4 1/2 day's left and all those day's are stupid *** FINAL'S... so yeah next year i'll be a JUNIOR!!! CLASS OF 08'... lol

Old 05-19-2006, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

I got one week plus finals. I'm a senior so i'm graduating, but i dunno what the hell i'm gonna do this summer. Anyone need help with a project?

Old 05-19-2006, 04:45 PM

Travman didn't you buy your car like that? If so, I somewhat envy you for having the nicest ride at school, but then again Id rather do all my own mods.

EDIT:
I just looked at all the pics in your gallery trav pretty cool, and WHOA I just noticed you live in Texas(Liscense plate). Where about do you live? I live in Katy.
Also looking from your engine compartment everythings pretty stock except for the intake. At least get some headers on that thing! My cars about the same as yours(mechanicaly). D16Y8, Longass Coldair intake, and New Headers.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:41 PM
HCF Member

I'm a sophmore and I have one week left. I have the only civic at school, which is pretty sweet. I'm just going to pay off my civic this summer and get a type-r front lip.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:06 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bladerunner627

Travman didn't you buy your car like that? If so, I somewhat envy you for having the nicest ride at school, but then again Id rather do all my own mods.

EDIT:
I just looked at all the pics in your gallery trav pretty cool, and WHOA I just noticed you live in Texas(Liscense plate). Where about do you live? I live in Katy.
Also looking from your engine compartment everythings pretty stock except for the intake. At least get some headers on that thing! My cars about the same as yours(mechanicaly). D16Y8, Longass Coldair intake, and New Headers.
i live in killeen but i drive up to houston/katy to visit my aunt and uncle and their blind *** dog lol... not funnny... neways i do have the nicest CAR! at school i go to school in salado and they all drive either trucks or beemers so... but i do wish i could have done the work myself in a way but atleast this way i don't have to worry about it in the long run if you know what i mean... but yeah i did buy the car like this and it was cheap lol... so blade thanks for compliments man...

Old 05-22-2006, 09:53 AM
HCF Member

new plans for summer...got a 240sx project car on the way, but i have no money . Looking for a different job so i can make more money. But planning to build it up.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:18 AM

senior in high school and this is my last week, just takin finals...i have a few small plans for over the summer, nothing to special.

1) NRG engine damper
2) KYB AGX struts
3) Tien s-tech or Eibach pro kit springs
4) repainted wheels silverish/whiteish, repainting calipers red, painting the rusted drums black, and painting valve cover black with silver letters
5) fabricating a couple of trunk wall bars
6) HAWK brake pads
7) make a grounding kit

thats what comes to mind right now. prolly have some other projects too but dunno what yet..