General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Worst Ricer Minute!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 04:16 PM
HCF Member
Default Worst Ricer Minute!

Tell people something stupid u did with your car and ended up payin in the end example...

Originally Posted by Iron_Man_2010
Around three months ago I decided to do something stupid/daring. I was going 60 down hill and jerked up my emergency brake and slid about maybe 25 or 35 feet but I slid sideways and ended up in the ditch turned around facing the other way. So I went back to look at my skidmarks and my front tires were sliding too but I thought the emergenct brake only locked the drum brakes.

Last edited by Iron_Man_2010; 09-16-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Driving down a 4-lane highway in the mustang, I see a kia/hyundai/riced-out car (I honestly don't know what it was, and I'm good with cars, so that tells you something about how the thing looked) merging onto the highway. All the sudden he does a double lane change and floors it to catch up with me (I'm just cruising at 75 in 5th)... I watch as he comes up, and when he's in my blind spot I shift to 3rd and hold the clutch in. When he's literally right beside me, I drop the clutch and floor it, walking away from him in the process... and laugh at the fact that his front bumper never passed mine during the little ordeal. Then about a mile down the road, he catches back up and slams on the brakes, trying to get beside me to (I'd assume) goad me into a true roll race. I keep slowing down to stay behind him, and eventually he gets bored and flies off.

Then I realized, even though I declined the "real" race, I was still no better than him for shutting his passing attempt down like I did.

Nothing too bad came of it other than me feeling stupid/ricerish for doing it.

Last edited by reaper2022; 09-16-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:04 PM

Revved the engine while driving so I could hear my exhaust because i wanted to hear it, and the noise caused a cop to notice me and follow me down a road. I got pulled over because i was going idk 5mph over the speed limit. Then he made me get out of the car and was like all questioning me. He was like "is there anything illegal in the car" and stuff like that. He was all asking where I was going, I think he thought I was coming home from a party drunk or high or something. He told me a K-9 unit was on the way to sniff my car, but it never came and he just let me off with a warning.

The whole time I was thinking, "wtf did I do?... 5mph over and you pull me over?!"
I don't drink or smoke or anything so I was actually pretty offended by his accusation. pig

EDIT: actually now that i remember, i was revving it to hear a rattle in the back of my car.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 09-16-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:30 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Revved the engine while driving so I could hear my exhaust because i wanted to hear it, and the noise caused a cop to notice me and follow me down a road. I got pulled over because i was going idk 5mph over the speed limit. Then he made me get out of the car and was like all questioning me. He was like "is there anything illegal in the car" and stuff like that. He was all asking where I was going, I think he thought I was coming home from a party drunk or high or something. He told me a K-9 unit was on the way to sniff my car, but it never came and he just let me off with a warning.

The whole time I was thinking, "wtf did I do?... 5mph over and you pull me over?!"
I don't drink or smoke or anything so I was actually pretty offended by his accusation.
HA lol i did that too when i got my exaust i always revved to hear it ... but didnt get pulled over

Old 09-16-2008, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

i street raced and got caught lol. Luckily the cop only gave me two other cheaper tickets than a street racing ticket

Old 09-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Recognized HCF Member

had some fun neutral droping a auto tranny to do a wicked burn out. tranny still slips.LOL
and my old friends laser she was driving and me being funny poped the car in neutral at a stop sign and she reved it up to go no where then gets pissed and slams it in gear and the car moves like 5ft and wont move anymore. LOL WOOOPS..... but in all my defense her tranny was messing up already and she did multiple neutral drops as well.... i didnt pay a dime.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:18 PM
HCF Member

Hahaha. We actually made a worse rice minute.

Prev post:

Stillwater, Oklahoma - front of main campus of OSU. Lots of cute girls. Radio blarin, dressed nice. Decided to give it some gas over a speed bump. Now, speed bumps on campus are not just bumps - are hills. Got major air. Snapped rear cross member.
In the end, got numbers, and paid $700 to fix all the damage.

I thought of 2 or 3 more to add whilst reading, and no cannot think of. Will add when I remember. =\
Wait - here's a famous one - driving an auto like a stick. hahahaha.

42 views - 5 posts. Yall are full of it if you don't have a rice minute.
Post it. Post it now. We wanna... .learn ... from your mistakes. =P

Old 09-16-2008, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC
Wait - here's a famous one - driving an auto like a stick.
guilty.
my old auto got boring but i knew i was selling it soon anyway so i just did it anyway. lol

Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

One time while driving I was still getting use to driving my civic ( I drove a 93 automatic 4runner ) I was riding this trucks *** without even thinking about it or knowing it. He pulls into the other lane slows down, and goes behind me. I was also on a hill at the time, and knowing i was standard kept riding my ***, and me trying to get use to the clutch of my car was riding up and down the hill. He eventually pushed me almost all the way into the intersection. I dropped my clutch at 4 or 5 K on the green light, and do a quite the loud peel out, and then proceed to redline shift all the way to 3rd to get away from the jackass truck. I take a quick right which was only about 100 yards after the intersection, and see 2 cops with there lights already standing outside of their cars. I then proceed to wave at the cops. LUCKILY they never did anything, but i did see one I presume call me in, i was soon passed by several more cops. I decided it was a good idea to get get out of the area after that, and go have a coffee while I presumed the cops were try to find me.

Last edited by xsteinbachx; 09-17-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:34 AM

Back when I had my 92 EX, stock except for the flowmaster exhaust, I decided it would be cool to do a power slide to get onto my street. It had rained, so the roads were wet and I figured it would be really easy. Well, I slid too far and overcorrected right through some guy's front yard. There were some stairs right at the edge of the yard (steep yard, house on a small hill) and I scratched my oil pan on the step. Left some wicked tire marks in the yard. Those marks of shame stayed in his yard for months.

Quick Reply: Worst Ricer Minute!