General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

wow!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 07:28 PM

customize dat **** dawgggggggg

Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by supersize
lmao only 8 inch tach? damn i should get 2 of them then. honestly i dont rly care what anyone thinks, i drive it so i customize it the way i like it. if that makes it rice, oh well.
What was the point of this thread though..... In my eyes, your interior is just about as bad as the car you posted.... but I know its your car and what not do what you want [And I know you will] that last pic was just for the lulz and directed toward intinherit howeever you spell it

Old 09-22-2009, 04:06 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
fixed
I think/hope this is what you meant.
thanks for the save!

Old 09-22-2009, 05:32 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
customize dat **** dawgggggggg
do it xibit style fish tank in the car

Old 09-22-2009, 05:37 AM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
What was the point of this thread though..... In my eyes, your interior is just about as bad as the car you posted.... but I know its your car and what not do what you want [And I know you will] that last pic was just for the lulz and directed toward intinherit howeever you spell it
would it really have killed you to scroll up to Bradley's post and see that his user name is itinerant?

Old 09-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lmao not a chance, im not adding body kits, useless mods like tachs and like 20 off the wall gauges that serve no real pourpose, huge spoilers or stickers of performance parts on my car, i wanted to paint my interior pieces to match everything else. i got blue racing seats, blue steering wheel and blue floor mats. but even so, everyone to their own. why does it matter if im a ricer, all i did was ask how to take the vents and stuff out. if i would have told you i was painting it a "traditional" color like black, would it have been the same bashing topic it is now? now after reading alot of topics on here, mostly everyone went thru a so called ricer stage and grew out of it, how can u bash me for something most of you guys did before? seriously lol if your going to compare me to that crx in the pic, then theres something seriously wrong, the outside of my car is clean, i just want the interior to have that little extra look. nothing huge like fish tanks or disco ***** n all that bull****.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

Bash Bash bash lol settle down mr. Enigma I would also suggest a JDM blue fire extinguisher

Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by supersize
lmao not a chance, im not adding body kits, useless mods like tachs and like 20 off the wall gauges that serve no real pourpose, huge spoilers or stickers of performance parts on my car, i wanted to paint my interior pieces to match everything else. i got blue racing seats, blue steering wheel and blue floor mats. but even so, everyone to their own. why does it matter if im a ricer, all i did was ask how to take the vents and stuff out. if i would have told you i was painting it a "traditional" color like black, would it have been the same bashing topic it is now? now after reading alot of topics on here, mostly everyone went thru a so called ricer stage and grew out of it, how can u bash me for something most of you guys did before? seriously lol if your going to compare me to that crx in the pic, then theres something seriously wrong, the outside of my car is clean, i just want the interior to have that little extra look. nothing huge like fish tanks or disco ***** n all that bull****.
we have to bash you until you realize that you're being a ricer so that you can pass the phase. If someone never does that for you, you will never grow out of the phase.

It's kinda like being a drug addict. Most drug addicts don't seek help until they are convinced by their friends that they need help. Then there's the ones whose friends never told them to stop... they just keep on doing it without any second thought whatsoever.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
that last pic was just for the lulz and directed toward intinherit howeever you spell it
Every time someone misspells or mispronounces my handle, it does two things: Makes baby Jesus cry and awakens Cthulhu.

That's twice that you've doomed the world. Nice job. Thanks for killing us all.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lol well i definatly see your point, blue trim on the grey would look tacky and im glad you guys talked me out of it and saved me 10 bucks from goin to the junkyard and getting an extra set of vents but seriously, im gettin that blue jdm fire extinguisher cuz that ****s bad ***! lol j/k

basicly i understand ur point but i would like to set my car saside from others. i want people to look at my car n say thats a bad *** ride, but i dont want it overdone. any ideas?

Quick Reply: wow!