Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Wire Harness diagram?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 08:20 PM
HCF Member
Default Wire Harness diagram?

I just got some new halo projector headlights. I'm wonder where in the wiring harness either under the dash or under the hood can I find the wire for parking lights....Or am I just gonna have to get a test light and check each and every wire. Thanks for any help.

Oh, and I have a '98 coupe EX if that helps.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Default RE: Wire Harness diagram?

ummm lets see here you need to find the parking light . you know where that is right and its the wire connected to the parking bulb. and tap into it. or you could do a awitch or you could do find the same wire and trace it back to the harness and then you would still have to tap into it. so tap it near the bulb. its easuier.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:45 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Wire Harness diagram?

Unfortunately, using the wire that goes right to the bulb wouldn't work that great. As soon as I use my turn signal....The halo lights would blink as well. Might look wierd. I think what I'll do is test every wire in the harness. See what that yields.

ORIGINAL: 94 Civic Ex

ummm lets see here you need to find the parking light . you know where that is right and its the wire connected to the parking bulb. and tap into it. or you could do a awitch or you could do find the same wire and trace it back to the harness and then you would still have to tap into it. so tap it near the bulb. its easuier.