New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

|3ored newbee

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Default RE: |3ored newbee

yo i could probably use some cleanin on my intake...got any quick ideas of how to do a quick cleanin?
ORIGINAL: Street Sniper

Nice ride, Bro. Lose the Tsunami sticker and get you an HCF one. They are good for like 17.37 Hp.

That's a big *** tach. Do you need to clean your air filter or was that just the lighting?

Anyway, welcome. Let us know if you need anything.

Old 07-30-2005, 10:00 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: |3ored newbee

ORIGINAL: illestmix3dboi

yo i could probably use some cleanin on my intake...got any quick ideas of how to do a quick cleanin?
ORIGINAL: Street Sniper

Nice ride, Bro. Lose the Tsunami sticker and get you an HCF one. They are good for like 17.37 Hp.

That's a big *** tach. Do you need to clean your air filter or was that just the lighting?

Anyway, welcome. Let us know if you need anything.
Yea, A new filter.

Hi Remmie my friend..just been lurkin around reading the mail from all the forums and helping to keeping it clean. Not alot of posting just watching..how's yourself been doin??

I See that you and Sacicons are keeping up with the posting..got a big car show The Clubs throwin tomorrow for the Richville, Ohio firemans, should be good and big..
Here's one of our guys cars pic's, hope you and all the folks enjoy the pic...

Later Remmie...Angelo
TheWheelBroker
Been doing great. I got the HCF stickers rolling out the door. You oughtta grab one... even though you dont have a civic maybe you could put one on the window of your shop.