New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/ NAV

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 07:08 AM
Default 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/ NAV

I just traded in a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT for a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L with NAV. WOW what a differance in the quailty of automobile. I did have a 2006 Chyrsler 300 that I allowed my husband to trade in for the Avenger but I told him yesterday that I want to pick the next new car and he said "OK Honey" that's my man. So I did my research and he took me shopping on Friday night and Sat morning. The first dealer didn't really want to deal, the play the game, back and forth and still nothing. We need to go and eat dinner so at 830pm we left and my hubby told them he will be back on Sat morning. I did more research and he went back and showed him his Sams Card and thought we would get better deal and still nothing. While he sat there he got an email from another dealer with a much lower price. He called me and said I'm on my way back and off to dealer number 2 we went. Once we arrived the internet sales manager met us and brought the car to us. Off we went for a drive. WOW it was nice. My husband told the salesman that we would be back on Tuesday with our pre-approvel bank check, he said why not talk to my finance guy? My husband and I look oh great here comes the big one. The Finance guy came out and exchange info. My husband told him our story and he said I am sure I can save you at least 3 points. My husband said are you sure? Oh yea I can do it. Well we left for dinner and back 1 hour later. Well the time came to go into the office and the first words was I got you allot better deal than I thought. I save you 5 points and got your finance with Honda Amercia. We both said no way....Well long story we drive it home last night. A 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/Nav, with splash guard, winter mats and the 5 yr 120k mile warrenty.

The dealer : Bommarito Honda, 330 Brookes Dr. , Hazelwood, Missouri 63042, (314)731-9777

The salesman: Tom Jarus Internet Sales Manager

Old 02-10-2008, 07:28 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/ NAV

congrats on the new car

Old 02-10-2008, 08:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L w/ NAV

Welcome to the Forum

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

hondahoney's got a gun
her dog day just begun