New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new... getting my first civic tuesday. :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Default new... getting my first civic tuesday. :)

hello everyone, my name is ashley. i'm from virginia. buying my first civic tuesday... it's a 2008 EX that i'm getting for 12,000 pre-owned from the dealership. i have some inheritance and i've already talked to the people who manage the accounts, and the money will be there tuesday for me to go pick it up! i'm super excited about this, i've always heard really wonderful things about hondas. and even though you can tell a scratch or two has been buffed out of the paint, i figure i can always save up and repaint her later if worst comes to worst. excited to learn all i can about my car and take MUCH better care of her than my 2006 chevy cobalt... RIP... it died because, yes, i was a stupid teenage girl and did not change the oil for years... then when i started changing it in my early 20's i still didn't do it enough. i'm determined to keep nice clean fluids ect in my pretty honda and keep her running smoothly! she's had only factory maintenance since she was made in 2008 according to carfax and has been in no reported accidents, so her history is pretty good

nice to meet you all, also any suggestions for the best places to get seat covers to fit a 2008 perfectly for a decent price would be loved.