New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Sierra foothills Del Sol CRVtech near Fresno

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Default Sierra foothills Del Sol CRVtech near Fresno

Hello all,

Just moved here to the Sierra Mountains of Cali, about 40 miles east of Fresno in the mountains....and boy have I got the mountain curvy road dreams are made of....I ride motorcycles too, and this road is on par or above actually to the Dragon.

My ride is a 1995 Del Sol Si, with a fresh 2.0 CRVtech engine, with 1.6 head, integra lsd 5 spd, and some skunk works add ons. I didn't have a shop at the time, so I paid a shop wayyyyyy too much to do the engine build/swap and the automatic to 5spd conversion, but I now have a shop and can do the other mods needed (suspension for the old girl for starters) myself!

The swap is so new, I've yet to put over 20 miles on it. I had to move from Utah right after I got her back.

See my post in mechanical about a "humid weather no start issue" I'm having that go back to the days she sported a D16. Ready to figure that out, and get her tuned properly...She needs it, and first runs were pretty impressive engine wise, stock suspension/tires are outgunned by the engine and hp at this point.

Ready to connect to other civic owners in my area, and I can show you my classic japanese bikes and cafe racers (mostly hondas) too!