Playstation PS/PS2/PS3/PSP-News, Info, games etc

Gran Turismo 5

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 07:54 PM
HCF Member
Default Gran Turismo 5

i've been waiting for this game since last year. any release date announced yet? this game is taking too long, it better be really good.

Post up what you think, what you expect, and what cars you really want to be in this game.

I really want an EJ in this game, but pretty sure not going to happened. I want customization is this game as well just like forza but thats not going to happened.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

I am also awaiting the arrival of this game. Its taking way too long for it to come out. its really starting to tick me off, but they have announced that it will be sometime this year.

but my frustration is put to the side by only one game: Final Fantasy XIII. and it comes out tuesday. I'm hella excited. i've been waiting a lot longer for this game than I have for Gran Turismo.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
HCF Member

i wasn't much of a FF fan, but we shall see how that game comes out to be

GT5 better be good, i've read somewhere that it might come out late this year maybe in time for christmas? but still its just taking too long. On a side note: i picked up Gran Turismo 5 Prologue from Target for $9.99. I thought it was a pricing error and it rang up $9.99, but this was 6 months ago. Never have seen it this low since then they are $29.99, thought that was a good pick up. Don't think it was a sale either since there was no sign saying that

Old 03-11-2010, 03:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

GT5 is the reason I bought a PS3 (well, i guess the blu-ray player had something to do with it as well..). I cannot wait for this game, it's going to be epic. Because it's being put together solely for PS3 it doesn't have to be dumbed down to XBOX compatibility, which should result in endless amounts of awesome.

Last I heard was Fall of this year as a release date. But, we've been told that for the last two years so who knows.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

lets hope it comes out soon. here's a trailer for GT5. looks pretty sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hDEa...R2A&playnext=1

Old 03-12-2010, 02:53 AM
HCF Member

Forza 3 WIN!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:28 AM
HCF Member

i was going to pick up an 360 just because of Forza 3, but MLB:The Show and GT5 and blu ray pulled me into getting a PS3

Old 05-09-2010, 12:05 PM
HCF Member

^ dude exactly!! I cant wait for GT5 and I love that the best baseball sim is exclusively ps3! Sfazngiants dont worry man, we may have to wait a long time but gt5 is going to be so sick. I heard its coming out this fall! What has me uuber exited is that its like 3 racing games in one! We have Nascar, WRC (MY FAVORITE) and super gt! Dude its gonna blow the socks off of Forza. 1000 cars are you kidding me?? With the premium ones going as far as interior damage! This is going to be the best driving game of all time dude. I just can't wait!!!!!! I think this game will really bring out the potential of the ps3.... IT BETTER WEVE BEEN WAITING TOO DAMN LONG

Old 05-10-2010, 05:48 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
I really want an EJ in this game, but pretty sure not going to happened. I want customization is this game as well just like forza but thats not going to happened.
Check out this list. They are going to 1000 cars in the game, i know its from a while ago but its confirmed http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...rismo-5-a.html they have the EJ in there and probably everyone elses civic on there !! I also read that it has a feature called my gt or something and you have your garage and stuff. Im sure thats where the customization factor comes in. Theres no way they spent all those years on there with like 150 people working on it and more to not have customization!

Last edited by Spitfire Riggz; 05-10-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:39 PM
HCF Member

GT5 trailer at E3 with release date.

They say it will be released on November 2nd lets hope they keep their promise this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfNb4d3bPY

Quick Reply: Gran Turismo 5