HCF Member
Default ZomkSpeed OEM Fog Lamps

Vehicle: 2004 Civic LX
Product: OEM Fog Lamps
Vendor: Zomk Speed (ebay)
Cost: $52 shipped $25 nokya h11 yellow bulbs
Rating: 10 of 10
Install Time: About 4 hours.

Okay so this one I tried myself because the shop I go to was going to ask about $200 bucks to install it because it turns out that my civic isnt actually made to have fog lamps installed... the ex is. I have the little black spots where it looks like fog lamps go... but they are a solid piece of bumper... I took it to my friend (we did the trunk sub install) and we removed the bumper which took almost an hour because there were so many buttons to remove! This was the first time I had ever taken it off myself and then we forgot towels to put the bumper on so I had to carry the stupid thing for like a half hour for him to go to the store and buy towels... that was our first problem and it does not reflect the overall score of the product!

I had already piaa fog lamps installed so the wiring was already there and we double checked everything and it all seemed to match up fine with the wiring.

The cutting was some of the worst thing I have ever done... my friend wouldnt do it because he didnt want to be liable for anything and neither did i but I did it anyways with a little dremel cutter and hacked the piece out... The fog lamp went in PERFECTLY... until we needed to mount it which wasnt working because there was nothing to brace it to... we took the plastic piece I chopped out and used lots of epoxy and created little tabs to hold it in and let it sit for about an hour... we also used epoxy to seal up the foglamp to the inside of bumper and that worked out really great.

PUtting the bumper on was almost impossible because we didnt remember to bring flashlights or anything and we guessed our way to get it back on... it is 10pm and I want to take pictures of the final project but I am so cold and tired...

Overall the lights work wonderful and I will buy HIDs for them in 4k as well... I want a very yellow look like a IS300. As for whats next.. a lower grille to cover the holes where my PIAAs used to be!

My car almost looks like my sig!!!!

Old 11-10-2006, 12:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ZomkSpeed OEM Fog Lamps

I added pictures above!

Old 11-14-2006, 05:25 PM
HCF Member

lookin nice man!!!!! i was thinking of some fog lights when i get a b-kit on my girl.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:44 AM
HCF Member

Do you have a site of where the b kit is at?

Old 03-18-2007, 12:20 PM
HCF Member

Old 03-18-2007, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

...dont paint your car like that. Nice kit, though!

Old 03-18-2007, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

han, i will be keeping the midnight grey color....i hate the paint job the person did on that poor 7th gen