Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

3 cheers for oznium

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 09:50 PM
HCF Member
Default 3 cheers for oznium

wow. you all talk about oznium and their fantastic products and moreso the fantastic customer service...

i had no idea how right you guys were till today.

i bought 2 sets of 12" cold cathodes about 2 weeks ago. i got a green set for my car, and a yellow set for my friend's car.

the green ones are amazing. they're bright as hell and the light production is incredible.

however the yellow ones were less than impressive. very dim... and one of them did not light up all the way.

i got onto AIM and sent a friendly message to oznium tellin him what happened and asked if it'd be possible to exhange them for blue ones instead of yellow. he simply asked for my name and said the blue ones would be on their way tomorrow and to not even worry about sending the yellow ones back because its not worth the time or the postage.

oznium will definitely prosper as a company and i hope their success reflects their service cuz they deserve it.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy oznium.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:48 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 3 cheers for oznium

Yeah, he is great. I have been ordering from him for over year now.

And I think I was the first one to talk about him on the forum. I might be wrong about that. Someone let me know if I am wrong, please.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:00 AM
HCF Member

+ infinity

yeah those guys are amazing, i payed via a money order for my cathodes and it took a long time to get tehre for some reason. I talked to Oznium on AIM and aksed if he received my money order yet. He siad no, but he'll ship them out anyway and hopefully the money order will get there soon. It got therein a few days and that was that.Very down to earth and reasonable. Never dealt with anyone better and you cant beat the prices for ANYTHING.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:25 PM

from what I've read over n over thier customer service is the major selling point for shopping there....... I didn't have an issue with my stuff but it's nice to know that they'll take care of people.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:52 PM
HCF Member

Oh it is. The products are great, but the customer service is really why you should buy from them. Plus I have yet to find cheaper prices on prewired LEDs. I dont know how Phil does it over there, but he is doing a great job.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Recognized HCF Member

dito... best lighting store online id say........ hes almost always signed on AIM to talk with.... almost always quick replys and the best customer service ive ever had to use! i bought some HIDs for my dads old truck and one of the ballats was bad... just overnighted it to him... and paid for the overnight shiping back to me and had the replacement ballast very quick.... so was only 2 days late for my dads christmas present.LOL i just showed him how the one looked.LOL he liked em...
and i even got some green leds along time ago and said i never got them.... and he sent out a replacement package ASAP...

thats just why so many people are jumpen on his site and continue to tell others! i know i do anyone hat ever sees my ride asks me about my lighting and ill be quick to point em where to go!
best thing i like about thier site is thier GALLERY check out other cars and other sweet setups...

another cool thing is they always geting new products... which to just get cooler and cooler!!!!!!
flexstrips are my favorite... and if they ever plan on beating those..... ID BE SHOCKED and AMAZED!!!!!!!! cause those things kick @ss.....

Old 02-16-2007, 12:42 AM
HCF Member

Yup!!! I just got two flexi strips to go under the hood. They are bright as hell and are water proof out of the box.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:00 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Ijust got two flexi strips to go under the hood. They are bright as hell and are water proof out of the box.
what ru you gonna have them light up? I've always been interested in LEDs/neons under the hood, but never knew where to put them. I wanna see pics, and maybe even a DIY, i think alot of ppl would use it

Old 02-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Recognized HCF Member

you can use it to light up anything ya want

what i would do is open the hood and with some aluminum channeling or some bent up thin steel... that way with the hood open you could have the lights on the hood that would shine down onto the whole engine... just have to work out the angleing on the channeling or what ever you use.... just so you can hide the leds with the hood open but have the light output shown on what ever ya want lite
just also have to worry about where the channeling is placed.. just to be sure that the hood can still close with no problems

or put them under the radiator suport to light up your header or turbo.... or one on the fuel rail aimed at whatever from under it to light up the intake manifold....

best thing is these things are so dam small.... hell you can put them just about anywhere! and since they have quite a few lengths of your choice.... just imagine it and do it

Old 02-16-2007, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Ijust got two flexi strips to go under the hood. They are bright as hell and are water proof out of the box.
what ru you gonna have them light up? I've always been interested in LEDs/neons under the hood, but never knew where to put them. I wanna see pics, and maybe even a DIY, i think alot of ppl would use it
I am doing a few new DIYs, and that is gonna be one of them. Its just too damn cold to be out there right now, so they will be up as soon as I get a few days where my fingers dont freeze. LOL

Quick Reply: 3 cheers for oznium