Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Securing my Civic

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 01:02 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Securing my Civic

Car alarm with fuel cutoff/starter kill, I have that coupled with a nifty push button system my bro does at the tuner shop he works at.

I think I have posted on this before, but finally did it about a week ago sooooo.....

Basically, to start the car, there is a push button...but it only works by holding down ANOTHER button...won't say which here lol just in case, but example is pushing power window down, then start button.

Car ain't going nowere unless they tow it, and good luck in this town

Old 05-08-2007, 02:13 AM

I am an installer at a nationwide retailer and nothing can replace an alarm whether u tackle it urself and buy some 70 dollar system on ebay or you leave it to pro's @ less than 300 its a good investment, ecspecialy the pro because i know that between dei and our warrenty if the alarm fails to go off and your car is stolen/vandalized you will get it fixed for free

Old 05-10-2007, 05:47 PM

thats a hell of an idea!! might think about something like that!
ORIGINAL: Irishdrunk

example is pushing power window down, then start button.

Car ain't going nowere unless they tow it, and good luck in this town

i honestly don't need a alarm where i live!(i don't think)out in the boon-docks you wont get jacked unless you have a 4x4 withashotgunin your back window! lol