Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

are wig wags visual???

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 12:35 AM
Default are wig wags visual???

so im still new to the forum deal....im hoping i can get an opinion in my latest...yet not so great of an idea....putting wig wags in my car. in case you dont know what those are, the flash your lights (parking headlight etc) like cops. so im thinking on ebay its like friggin 16 bucks shipped but i dunno if i wanna even do this. would anyone know if its even worth it...say like when some jerk cuts you off. anyways im rambling and what not. any suggestions would be great. oh and i got nokya bulbs 80/90 watt with a harness so i dunno if this could even work. thanks for reading. [sm=feedback.gif]

Old 12-08-2006, 07:13 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: are wig wags visual???

Uhm. Pretending to be a cop is very illegal. I would'nt even suggest trying it.

Old 12-08-2006, 11:51 AM

having wig wags wouldn't be impersonating a cop. ambulance's have them, fire truck's have them, police cars have them....just about any kind of emergency vehicle has them. then some road crews have them on their vehicles so you can see them while they work...and many other circumstances where they're used.

now, they're virtually pointless for any kind of normal car. you can only use them if you're parked (legally anyway), i personally wouldn't waste my money on them, but it's your money and your car

Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 PM
HCF Member

He states "like cops...say like when some jerk cuts you off". That sounds like he wants to impersonate a cop in order to scare someone who cuts him off. I say save your money and unless you are as stated: "ambulance's have them, fire truck's have them, police cars have them....just about any kind of emergency vehicle has them. then some road crews have them on their vehicles so you can see them while they work...and many other circumstances where they're used" don't bother. He techincally wants to use them while driving just because other people cut him off and not for legit reasons...

Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 AM

granted yes i want to scare/**** people off, i just wanted to know if they're a worthwhile idea. i know its illegal to impersonate a cop. i just want people that cut me off just to get a little scared. but i think u guys are right. it really isnt worth it. thanks for the replies anyway.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:00 AM
HCF Member

So let him get them. He'll use em and get locked up. Then he will learn

Old 12-10-2006, 03:39 AM
HCF Member

Fren, what are you smoking?

If someone cuts you off just deal with it. Dont get all pissy.

People get shot nowadays for doing something stupid in traffic. Its not worth it.

Old 12-10-2006, 05:24 PM

lol, and did you think what would happen if you did that to a off-duty police officer?

Old 12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
HCF Member

Hahaha.

Priceless.

Old 12-10-2006, 05:53 PM

I have to thank you guys for actually being better friends than....well my friends. thank you guys for actually telling me that ****. though i knew it i didnt think about the off duty cop scenario. thanks guys. give yourselves a pat on the back for giving me good advice. im not joking. thanks alot.

Quick Reply: are wig wags visual???