Autocross and Road Course Racing For sanctioned SCCA Solo events, HPDE, track days, and more

race tomorrow!*pics and video!*

Old 04-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Default race tomorrow!*pics and video!*

racing tomorrowwoot! Roto's racing too, so ill get to meet him for the first time. see how his Saab does haha. i havnt recived the magnets yet but w/e, its supposed to rain all day tomorrow[:@] so they prolly wouldnt stick anyways. damn weather, this will be the 3rd event in a row that i've had to deal with slick conditions. this time im running on the Azenis too, should be interesting...also just picked up a HJC helmet and a Shoei bag(which apparently is really nice?) for $90.
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  29.6 KB

im ready to go, Roto, u ready?? ill be there in the morning when u run. i call shotgun!!

Old 04-14-2007, 04:24 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: race tomorrow!

sounds like a good time, lol, i just can't wait for my new wheels to burn at the track

Old 04-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Administrator

i was supposed to go with roto (gene) but couldnt, good luck guys!

Old 04-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Cat Fuсker

AJ, I'm running in section D, the last on of the day)) Which section are you in? Reason I'm asking is cause I didn't get my helmet yet (will be here on the 20th cause of some custom paintwork) and I was wondering if I could borrow yours when I run)) I'll be there in the morning too with the saab and the purple coupe...and I was hoping for rainy weather since that is my only chance not to come in last...

Old 04-14-2007, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

i was supposed to go with roto (gene) but couldnt, good luck guys!
o rly?? damn u should come!! next time ur comin, and ur racin. Roto, nvm, i just saw ur moved into STX and run in the afternoon. no shotty for me since ill be running when ur running. ur up agenst one of my team mates, John, with his WRX. good luck man[8D]

Old 04-14-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Roto

AJ, I'm running in section D, the last on of the day)) Which section are you in? Reason I'm asking is cause I didn't get my helmet yet (will be here on the 20th cause of some custom paintwork) and I was wondering if I could borrow yours when I run)) I'll be there in the morning too with the saab and the purple coupe...and I was hoping for rainy weather since that is my only chance not to come in last...
im running D aswell. just grab one of the loaner helmets and u'll be good. i highly suggest holding on to it untill were done racing since ppl will be wet and the loaners might be a bit nasty haha. i'll be arriving at the stadium a lil before 10.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:50 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

sounds awesome guys, good luck and take some pics as well.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:55 PM
HCF Member

you should get a sticker for your helmet. the shocker perhaps? lol.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

where at?

Old 04-14-2007, 08:40 PM

Aberdeen, Maryland at Ripken Stadium.if anyone is near and wants to race, spots are open. online registration is closed but u can register and pay at the event.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: race tomorrow!*pics and video!*