The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

'72 Fiat Chop Contest VOTING!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: '72 Fiat Chop Contest!

thanks my04civic for deleting those pics from steve's post.

Thanks to mugen for pointing out there was a flaw...steve had initially put them in photobucket using the author of the chop as the title, so if you looked at the properties you could tell who did what. For the sake of keeping this anonymous if you read the properties and found out please keep it to yourself.

Once the voting is over, we will post a "Fiat chop contest results" thread and next to each pic will be the name and number of points they got. That way everyone can get credit for their work.

Also another recomendation would be once the voting is over and we post results. Post your chop in its own thread and ask for C+C. that way if you didnt get much feedback from the contest, you can ask for it to see what you could do to improve and what you did that people liked. Thats a good way to improve those skills.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

H - Looks amazing. Great job.
A - Very close call bewteen 1st and 2nd
B - Looks very nice. Wheels look a little faded but everything else is perfect IMO

HM - J Car is awesome, but the background is off (or vise versa)

I'm not great at chopping anything, and really don't know anything about it, so I voted for what really caught my eye. Good job everyone. =)

Old 01-17-2008, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

Hey man...it's all about voting for what catches your eye, or what looks best to you.

Thanks for commenting and voting!

Old 01-17-2008, 12:37 PM
HCF Member

yeah sorry guys bout the mess ups, i was pretty busy yesterday with school and work thanks for all that were involed helping fix the problem haha

Old 01-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Snail'n Admin

youre fired....again. Its your first time though...we can give you a break this time

Old 01-17-2008, 01:57 PM
HCF Member

its all fixed now, pics in first post

Old 01-17-2008, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

i doubt you guys are gunna get as many votes with this setup..its really time consuming to have to write down who i want to vote for then post a comment instead of click, submit done....but im sure you guys will fine tune it in the future

1F
2B
3I

HM k

Old 01-17-2008, 04:53 PM
HCF Member

it doesn't really take all that much time, but i guess we'll see how things go

Old 01-17-2008, 04:56 PM
HCF Member

If I had the ability to post up a poll in this section I'd maybe be game for setting it up that way to try it. But it sucks having to bug mods to get stuff set up...and then they dont like it if we do more than 1/month. I'd like to be able to do one every 2-3 weeks and just be able to take care of it. We'll see how a couple contest go...but if people have suggestions start up a thread for it and lets discuss...like steve and I said in the beginning we're open to ideas to make it better

Old 01-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Snail'n Admin

Ive mentioned AIM chat or sumsh*t a few times...but no1 listens to the crappy chopper

Quick Reply: '72 Fiat Chop Contest VOTING!