The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Chop'd Integra

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot
Default Chop'd Integra

i was going for the whole ricer look, opinions? (on the graphic, not the car)

Old 12-24-2009, 04:04 AM
HCF Member

I think the application of the vinyl looks spot on, especially the dragon. Nice work there. But the hondasquad sticker on the driver window...is floating. While you did darken the area to try and give it a tinted look, the window is obviously still open. Need to play with the contrast to make it look just like the rear window.

Oh ya one last thing...thats not a honda :P

Old 12-24-2009, 04:40 AM
HCF Member

Here is what it should look like if the window is at least part way up. Of couse all the way up the color thats in there would just go to the top.

Name:  ricercopy.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  52.1 KB

Old 12-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

looks good man, i couldnt get the spoiler to color-match lol, and the window, i dont know how to adjust the contrast for just one particular area, everytime i try to, it will adjust it for the whole image

BTW, its a honda integra there is no acura in japan! haha and the color is lexus white

Old 12-24-2009, 07:03 AM
HCF Member

If you have things sorted out by layers you should be able to adjust the contrast for only the layer selected. Though it may become hard to sort through, the more layers the better. Just for that little window demo on your integra I have 3 layers on the window alone. One for the color contrast, one to adjust the darkness and a third for that little highlighted edge making the window appear open.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:31 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

i used its own separate layer but i dont know how to change the contrast on it haha, everytime i click layer > contrast, it adjusts the Entire image

Old 12-24-2009, 07:47 AM
HCF Member

on the vinyl... instead of having any opacticty bull and all that just desaturate the selected vinyl pattern and it leaves al glares and shadows PERFECTLY on there.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:21 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by supersize
i used its own separate layer but i dont know how to change the contrast on it haha, everytime i click layer > contrast, it adjusts the Entire image
What program are you using? In my photoshop (cs2) I go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast. With the layer you want to change selected it should only adjust that layer.
You can also make a selection with the pen tool (or however you do it) and it should just modify the area selected on the screen.

Nike: at least in ps desaturating just takes the color out of the image leaving it black and white. while it would indeed retain its shadows and glares, that doesn't make it match the cars lighting. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean.

Last edited by Luke_Jones; 12-24-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:38 AM
HCF Member

lol supersize puts a honda logo on everything.. lol
the chop looks cool.
i like how Luke Jones Upgraded your wing for Horsepower improvement.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:37 AM
March 2010 ROTM

Integras are still hondas. I have an Integra motor in my car....so they are close enough to be one and the same lol. Someone needs to do a D series swap in an Integra haha.
It's actually been done. Some guy on HT blew his built GSR and swapped a boosted D in

Quick Reply: Chop'd Integra