The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Coca Cola Chop Voting

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 01:51 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Coca Cola Chop Voting

1. F very elaborate nice details
2.C very clean, very nice recolor
3.D good photoshopping, but too busy imo

Old 02-19-2008, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

well there is no way to doubt that D has followed exactly every rule and every kind of veiw of where we wanted this chop to go
1)D.. Good job, like the background change, and very nice way to rep coke.. deffinitly what i think should win fo sho... really like the coke licence plate and the picture kind've hanging across the side.. nciely done

2) F.. Good and creative... not a whole lot of mods done but its done pretty nicely, deffinitly another that followed .. almost everything we wanted to see from this.. coke can muffler got me tho for sure...

3)B.. i like the paint, and what got me is the coke bottle on the mirror, its a damn cool idea and good little detail that you'lll only see if you look close.. but not a lot done other wise thats why it scores sumwhat low

deffinitly good chops from everyone, none here that were done badly, tahnks for all the submitions and good luck to all

but for future comps im just gonna kind've put it out there that you should change backgrounds, rims, and stuff i mean lots didn't really mod anything, its just the original pic with some paint or decals, i mean looks good but not completely what we were goin for ya kno?
but yeah good chops from all

Old 02-19-2008, 03:08 PM
HCF Member

cbaf
123h

Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
HCF Member

D- haha gotta love the ******* waggin
F- the only bike
C- well done

Old 02-19-2008, 04:49 PM

1. F
2. B
3. E

This was a tough choice between 2nd and 3rd. They all look great. Nice work everyone.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:09 PM
HCF Member

man I really dug this contest.
1st-B
2nd-D
3rd-E

Old 02-19-2008, 06:54 PM

Once again, pretty easy to nail whose is whose. I think a lot of us took advantage of this contest by not doing much to the cars and just slapping on new paint

1 - F, I was thinking of the coke can muffler but mine didn't have that angle [8D], sweet paint and back drop too though.

2 - B, not enough done to the car, but creative paint.

3 - D, cool background (I hope this wasn't already a coke background that the van was slapped on to ), and I'm trying to figure out what was going on with the rear fender, but either way it's tight

Old 02-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Stinky Administrator

1-D: liked the vw van concept
2-F: very nice chop i almost picked it for #1 i would have liked to have seen an old school bike
3-B: another nice chop just needed a little more work
the other chops nice work guys everyone is getting good at chopping

Old 02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Snail'n Admin

Whens the voting over?

Old 02-21-2008, 01:08 PM
HCF Member

today is the last day for voting. I will be posting the results when I get to work tomorrow morning. Around 6:30am pst.

*Edit: since I cant stop people from posting in this thread, when I get to work I'll post here saying voting is over...and everything before my post will get counted.

Quick Reply: Coca Cola Chop Voting