The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

new wip

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 11:11 PM
HCF Member
Default new wip

ok guys this is another brushing project... the whole kit is brushed so far.. im lovin it hahaha im gonna add new reflections when i get a new bg but this is what i have so far what do ya think

Original:
Name:  skoda.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  54.2 KB

So Far:

HIGH RES:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...kodasupurb.jpg

Name:  skodasupurb-1.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  93.9 KB

Haha well heres a update on this..

i fixed the back rim added some more detial, a wing, toe hook, glass hood, neons (just tryed them out doubt i'll keep them)

Name:  wipneons.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  95.4 KB

Old 12-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Default RE: new wip

Sweet! Man I need to learn how to brush (well, better at least.)

My suggestions: The rims look a little weird, I dunno. The bottom of the inside of the door indention looks weird (like reflections, but wavy? I dunno, solid may look better). ANd I would add some shadow to the bottom of the passenger side eye lid to set it apart but the light, they kind of blend.

Good work!

Old 12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
HCF Member

thanks man! yeah i am kinda pumped with this so far, it still needs a lot of work but its turnin out pretty mean lookin imo.. the front rim is angled in at the top a bit purposely and i fixed the back one you'll see with the next update, the bottom of the rear tire goes down to far so i had to just distort it a litte and it flows MUCH nicer now, and im not to sure what you mean with the eyelid haha like along the left side of the left lid?

Old 12-25-2007, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

updated guys check it out..

i havn't seen the chop shop this dead in a while!

Old 12-26-2007, 10:05 AM
HCF Member

the part i circled, is the part u need to fix, u've got it in the wrong angle, the right way is shown in red, once u fix that it will look better

Old 12-26-2007, 10:42 AM
HCF Member

no thats how i made it kinda like if you were looking at it from the side its jutting out forward a bit like the grill does in the bottom half

Old 12-26-2007, 12:54 PM
HCF Member

Looking pretty good...but I agree with mugen, even though you are trying to make it angle out like the grill, it still looks wierd...it should be sloped the other way and it will still acheive the look you want I think.

Old 12-26-2007, 01:36 PM

thats sweet!

Old 12-26-2007, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

haha well i'll do it to the next one this one would take to much work to fix at this point id rather just leave it hahaha

Old 12-27-2007, 08:54 PM

Try taking the neon spots on the ground and changing the layer type like "Darken" or "Multiply" or something. Play around with those and it might look more real.

I agree with mugen, though I didn't notice it at first. The High Res makes it look SO much better. Did you brush the fogs? That'd be ridiculous

Quick Reply: new wip