The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Now I know..

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 05:40 PM
HCF Member
Default Now I know..

Please keep this in mind... THANK YOU!!

-Patrick

Now i know your not talking about my long post to Mossy. because if you are then just let me know and ill quit HCF right now because that is bull.

Old 09-28-2005, 11:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Now I know..

Whats "bull" about it?

Old 09-28-2005, 11:47 PM
HCF Member

um..lets see..i was talked "trash to" and was offended so i reply and my post gets deleted, not his.

Old 09-29-2005, 12:14 AM
HCF Member

Everyone relax. This round is on me.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2201/8A43AA6A78D242BD95CA2115CA9C947B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-29-2005, 12:58 AM
HCF Member

whats goin on? Im totaly confused.

Old 09-29-2005, 08:43 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

your post were deleted because they are completely out of line and unneccessary! There was need for the things that you said to be said. You could of spoke your mind in a lot better way then you choose to.

Telling ppl to "go ---- yourself" isn't very much to do on such a highly regulated board and you know it won't be put up with not even by senior memeber's.

Thats why your post were deleted and not his!

Old 09-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Administrator

that quote, and that post in general, was posted on 8/27/2005 at 6:58:35 PM. you irrational post directed at Mossy was posted on 9/27/2005 6:03:07 PM, so unless I borrowed a delorean with a flux capacitator and went back in time, or unless I possess some sort of amazing powers to predict the future, it was pretty clearly not aimed at you.

If you would have told ANYONE to 'go ---- themselves', it would have gotten taken down. If anyone would have told you, or anyone else here, to 'go ---- themselves', it would have gotten taken down. Hell, if I would have told someone to 'go ---- themselves', it would have gotten taken down!

No one is singling you out, but since you have made this suddenly a public issue, many of us dont know what your problem has been lately. You have gotten all worked up because someone took a short cut of sorts in photo shopping my car. It doesnt matter where the person who started this went, but a few other members gave it a shot and you blew up on them because they didnt use the method that you prefer? No one "wants you to leave", but at the same time, no one sees why youve taken to this trash talking people who dont claim, by any means, to be professional.

Old 09-29-2005, 09:57 AM

If I may make things a little clearer for everyone.........

A lot of people talk smack about me, and they get no warnings at all.
I give a compliment to a female (saying "you're hot lookin") and a lot of people call me names.
I don't say anything bad to anyone, people say nasty things to me, yet I'm made out to look like the bad guy.

So CHILL OUT everyone, after all........It's all good!

Old 09-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Administrator

ngoti8tor, you are always the bad guy, dont be silly...

anyway...ngoti8tor has a good point...everyone needs to simmer down a bit...when i posted that pinned post,. that was quoted here, i more meant that i dont want people photo shopping jenna jamesons naked breasts onto civtegras body...i was more worried about nudity, not trash talking, since that usually isnt an issue here.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick
i was more worried about nudity
Yeh, that's what I look for in women also.........

hehehe.......just tryin to lighten things up at this HCF Party.

Quick Reply: Now I know..