The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

Some More Chop Fun????

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 10:01 AM
HCF Member

No supersize, seriously, your annoying /story, you honostly make me miss justin.

When were talking about photo editing thats the only time I can stand you but than you go back to your gay ***. "I got photo shop CS2 for free, ask me how i got it "

but anyway here is a really quick one i did on another pic...

Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

sharpen tool ^

Old 12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
HCF Member

im a little confused on why there are civics with mustang front ends.....

Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

all i was doing was trying to help him.. i told him to get a free trial offered by adobe themselves and if he likes it, i will get him a version if he dont know how.. i was offering help, not bragging...

anyhow, the front end looks s lil sketchy on the green one, expecially the fender, it looks like you used a smudge tool or something, but the back end looks real good. was it green to begin with or did u change the color?

Last edited by supersize; 12-05-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by Hailchristian
im a little confused on why there are civics with mustang front ends.....
I'm not sure why, either. For some reason, he decided he was going to do it a few weeks back and now he finally got around to it.

Nike, I still say try an SN95 ('94-'98) front end on a civic. They're rounder so it'll flow better. Also, they don't have the hard body lines that seem to be messing with you.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:53 PM
HCF Member

Civic Was red, mustang front was bright royal blue, and It was all half *** in about 20 min. And it looked a LOT better before i sharpened it that was a disaster and I deleted the version before shrpening so its ruined.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:57 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
And it looked a LOT better before i sharpened it that was a disaster
haha, loved that. lol'd, unno why. ya can't just sharpen it tho, sometimes i blur it, then add some highlights and shadows and and sharpen/blur it here and there. sharpen and blur, as it might seem, aren't opposites. i guess technically they are, but if you blur something, then sharpen it, it won't be the same as square one

Old 12-07-2009, 11:42 AM
HCF Member

I know about downloading the trial. Problem is, I live in BFE. I have the Dialz Up yo. Would take soo long. I'll just wait a few more months. WE SHOULD be getting highspeed service here sometime soon. I know they are adding the cable lines to our neck of the woods. Saw 'um doin it a few months ago. They are almost to my neighborhood. =)

And I use MS Paint for drops because its what I have been doing for years and years now. I've been having a hard time figuring out how to do drops on Gimp, so I resorted back to what I know.

Love the new uploads Nike. Try a civic with a truck bed. Seen it in person, was weird. Think he used a nissan truck bed.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

ill do it haha..

and not bragging: but i can get you a version of photoshop that is like 30 megabytes.. its a portable version. or if you send me your address via pm, i will burn a copy of photoshop onto a disc and mail it to you for free haha

Old 12-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

i know the extended cab looks like ****, the bed is a lil sketchy too.. i tryed haha

Quick Reply: Some More Chop Fun????