whattup - HondaCivicForum.com

The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

whattup

Old 08-06-2010, 07:29 PM
HCF Member
Default whattup

hey haha, havn't been around here in quite some time, where is all the chops!

anyways, i dunno if i had ever showed my finished site in here, *mods chill i'm not tryin to advertise*
www.abbottgraphics.com

anyone remember me? peg? you still around dude?

Old 08-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Stinky Administrator

yeah man i'm still here good to see you back.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

for some reason this site loads suuper slow for me. is it like that for everyone?

with my old forum we'd just have to clear the cache and it would speed things up. but i didn't get involved with much of the coding type biz

Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I have no problems with the site. you have some amazing work there btw. im impressed

Old 08-08-2010, 06:35 AM
HCF Member

Im not impressed with his beastness anymore, he is just a showoff

hehe jp, I love Steve's work.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:56 PM
HCF Member

haha thanks guys.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

So Steve you just do work for companies or what? You sell your work or something? Im curious cause i sucked with Photoshop but if i could learn to do stuff like this thatd be so amazing. Im going to college to be a Mechanical Engineer in hopes of one day maybe designing aftermarket car parts if not cars in general so being able to do amazing art like this would be a very useful "tool" if i can say that.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

@kenny, read tutorials and practice, thats the best way.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
So Steve you just do work for companies or what? You sell your work or something? Im curious cause i sucked with Photoshop but if i could learn to do stuff like this thatd be so amazing. Im going to college to be a Mechanical Engineer in hopes of one day maybe designing aftermarket car parts if not cars in general so being able to do amazing art like this would be a very useful "tool" if i can say that.
It's my own little company thing, don't get much business at all, but i made maybe 200 last year just from local bands and stuff. i'd love to get some work from bigger business, i am gonna try steppin my advertising game up a bit.

it takes quite a while to learn the basics of photoshop, but once you've got them down, it just takes lots of practice, and like mentioned, tutorials are super useful. just keep at it!

My friend is actually in univeristy for mechanical engineering now! Good work man, i know how huge the work load is. it would be a good little tool, but honestly 3d drafting is even more beneficial! you can design your part, inside out, and every angle that exsists!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:37 PM
HCF Member

Dang Steve, i checked out your site and your photoshop pics of cars are ridiculous good. Nice work. Except for including that pesky Cobalt in your pictures.... lol

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.