Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Help! I'm new!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Default Help! I'm new!

So a few months ago I bought a 2004 Honda civic Ex coupe. I LOVE IT! When I bought it there were a few tiny scratches here and there and a circular scratch on my trunk. Since it was a used car I didn't sweat it too much. But now, after driving the Washington DC beltway almost daily I have quite a few rock scratches and marks on my hood and to make matters worse, my lil bro put some (looks like surface, clear coat) scratches on my hood and spoiler!! I was supper pissed and can't deal with the scratches any more. What's the best way to deal with these issues? I also am pissed at the rock marks on my windshield, any suggestions for that? When I bought my car my boyfriend would take care of these things or at least show me what to do or how to do it, since we broke up, I'm on my own but still like working on my car. Part of my problem is I don't really have any good place to work on my car too, just the street where I park. Anyone have suggestions on any of this stuff? too much? do I need to break these questions down into seperate threads? I've never been on a forum before, you're my first! Please help! )