ED-EF Swaps 1991 and older Civics, CRXs

zc

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Default zc

hey i just got a real good deal on a zc motor for 150. it includes the motor (of course),distrub,alt,starter,intake mani,exhaust mani,hearders,ecu,axles,tranny.
i dont know about the wire harness tho i didnt ask him about that but i wanted to know what else do i need for the swap in my civic. i know its a kinda like a direct bolt on (w.o after market motor mounts). and i can use my si tranny on it anyways gimme some info about this swap cause im kinda getting the motor by the end of this week. thanks alot.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Default RE: zc

the wiring harness should not need any modification you should just be able to plug it in if you already have multi point fuel injection. i never helped swap a zc so check around with other forums until you are sure. the engine should just bolt in because it is related to the d series, so headers will work. an intake might not because of the dual cams if a intake for a d series ef won't work a b series might i don't know. make sure you have the proper ecu also.

Old 12-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Default RE: zc

Thread from the dead. I believe he has a different car and an LS swap now, but I'm not sure.