Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Goodies on the way

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Default Goodies on the way

Just came into some money nothing more need said... just ordered a completed Dart B20 engine package including AEM Cold Air Intake, DC Sports Headers and Exhaust system, as well as an AEM EMS but that was seperate... i'm satisfied with my twopurchases, be even more satisfied when i get it in along with getting a camera... only thing i'm not sure about it wasn't said was what the internals on the Dart are... i'm curious tommorrow i'm calling the motorsports company i ordered it from i could care less if they were stock b20 parts but i would like to know

Old 09-24-2007, 10:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Goodies on the way

Very nice indeed, how much was the Dart block?

Old 09-25-2007, 07:13 PM

I'm not quite sure just for the block... another thing i can find out when i go up there monday to pick all the stuff up keep up with thread i'll let ya know

Old 09-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: StickMan

Just came into some money nothing more need said... just ordered a completed Dart B20 engine package including AEM Cold Air Intake, DC Sports Headers and Exhaust system, as well as an AEM EMS but that was seperate... i'm satisfied with my twopurchases, be even more satisfied when i get it in along with getting a camera... only thing i'm not sure about it wasn't said was what the internals on the Dart are... i'm curious tommorrow i'm calling the motorsports company i ordered it from i could care less if they were stock b20 parts but i would like to know
So basically you dropped a bunch of money on something you know nothing about. Good choice!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Administrator

pwnd

perhaps get some research goin on right away!

Old 09-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Recognized HCF Member

muahahahahaha dart long blocks are pricey

Old 09-26-2007, 08:43 AM

hahaha

Old 09-26-2007, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

living up to his reputation-------laced with sarcasim

Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 PM

Wow, that's some deep pockets.

Old 09-26-2007, 03:12 PM

pretty much i got my money from a car wreck a few years ago and it finnaly got consolidated and i didn't pay all that much from the research i've been doing... buying through a vendor is alot cheaper then buying through the producer, hell i payed less for that then buying a new K20... this is my first import car and i'm trying to do it without being rice like alot of people... and look guy it's alright to joke but when jealousy interferes thats when you need to keep ur mouth shut just b/c i have the money to drop doesn't mean u should call me stupid blah blah.. this is what i wanted to do and if thats not good enough for you tough crap i don't care!

Quick Reply: Goodies on the way