Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

suggest a engine

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 05:57 PM
Default RE: suggest a engine

and on another note...if i didn't do a swap..how far do you think i could push my engine as far as upgrades

Old 04-25-2008, 06:24 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ~Murda Me~

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

^ hmm... must have missed that post lol

So a "good ***" driver in a stock civic could beat an average driver in a saleen s7? Just wondering
don't know anything about one of them cars....i was just talking because i beat a co-worker of mine who had a 350z (which is hard to do when your outweiged by atleast 200+hp) in a street race....not open street but a street heavy with traffic
WTF? You should consider getting a bicycle instead of a swap if ur going to " race" in heavy traffic. That is stupid ,inmature ad reckless , do you ever think what could happen if you loose control? or if someone cuts off in front of you? man i cant believe how damn retarded people can be , you wanna race go to the damn strip leave the streets out of this.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:20 PM

lol....i guess i'll just be dead

Old 04-25-2008, 04:26 PM

son if ur stock civic can easily beat a 350z then why bother getting a new motor and do research as u might see no one likes it when u dont do reasearch and ask pretty annoying questions like what motor is the best and blah blah blah

Old 04-25-2008, 07:39 PM
HCF Member

[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=pcwhack.gif]

Old 04-26-2008, 05:59 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Honestly, if he want to race, and he wrecks and dies, good for him. I only hope he doesn't take anyone out with him. If he wants to put his mother through the pain of looking at her own son in a casket (provided after a street racing accident he can even have an open-casket viewing), let him.

To the OP:
Wait 'till you get into your first accident. Trust me, you'll almost s**t yourself, and while you're sliding sideways, still going faster than the speed limit, you'll come to a very quick realization that you are, in fact, not invincible. And don't give me that s**t that you "know you're not invincible"... whether or not you'll admit it, you have that "it's not going to happen to me" mentality.

So if you really want a car that can go fast enough that airbags and seatbelts don't matter, get a jdm k20a. But personally, I'd recommend you wait a few years and mature a little bit, becuase you're starting to come off as a 16 year old that just got his license.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Snail'n Admin

We can only hope. Seriously, get off the site, youre wasting bandwidth. Better yet, get off my internet, youre suckin it up. If youre gonna be a dumbass piece of sh*t, do everyone a favor and quit wastin oxygen.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

Honestly, if he want to race, and he wrecks and dies, good for him. I only hope he doesn't take anyone out with him. If he wants to put his mother through the pain of looking at her own son in a casket (provided after a street racing accident he can even have an open-casket viewing), let him.

To the OP:
Wait 'till you get into your first accident. Trust me, you'll almost s**t yourself, and while you're sliding sideways, still going faster than the speed limit, you'll come to a very quick realization that you are, in fact, not invincible. And don't give me that s**t that you "know you're not invincible"... whether or not you'll admit it, you have that "it's not going to happen to me" mentality.

So if you really want a car that can go fast enough that airbags and seatbelts don't matter, get a jdm k20a. But personally, I'd recommend you wait a few years and mature a little bit, becuase you're starting to come off as a 16 year old that just got his license.
well i'm 24 so don't think i'mon mature that much more any time soon....and i'm not stupid as to put others in danger, i'll slow up enough not to wreck around other drivers....and i have been in 2 wrecks already...i wasn't the driver though....not going into detail on the wrecks but they weren't just little fender benders.

Old 04-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Snail'n Admin

youre s till doin it, youre not invincible. Go over to HT where they tolerate dumbasses like you

Old 04-26-2008, 08:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

youre s till doin it, youre not invincible. Go over to HT where they tolerate dumbasses like you
and you're calling me names?...when you're giving this guy **** when he's done nothing. just stop for a minute and reread your own posts, you're going to see that you're also wasting bandwidth by just calling people names after names....that's all i'm going to say for now.

Quick Reply: suggest a engine