Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

!!!!!!what do i need to beef up my civic!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Default RE: !!!!!!what do i need to beef up my civic!!!!!

sell the piece of **** and stack some muscle on ur bones..american muscle...no joke u will love the decision!!

Old 03-14-2008, 06:42 PM

as you can see my **** says im new i dont no how this **** works so if u wanna be dick then **** off cause i dont take **** from faggets that swear they no everything

Old 03-14-2008, 06:53 PM
HCF Member

You spelled ****** wrong. Anyway, not knowing anything is Okay, we all started that way. Not trying to help yourself and just expecting everyone to tell you everything you want to know is not. It is www.hondacivicforum.com not www.spoonfeedthenoob.com. Read stickies, search the forum, search other forums, search google, ask your dog, ask your neighbor, ask Chuck Norris. If you do not, after all that, find the answer you are looking for then post a question. This shouldn't happen often because Chuck Norris knows everything.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:02 PM
HCF Member

^ That's pretty funny...

(the Chuck Norris bit, not the gaybashing)

Old 03-16-2008, 09:28 AM
HCF Member

So, say you decide NOT to do any reseach and just keep acting like a tool trying to defend yourself, what if someone actually gives you advice and tell you to buy an AEM Cold air intake.What are you gonna do after that?Take it to a mechanic and pay him to put on an intake? Research does morefor you then you think.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:27 AM

i get the damn point do research, but yet u guys talk out ur *** and say **** that is not neccesary i joined this **** to ask for help and questions about my car and u guys wanna act like dicks, talkin bout defending my self wtf is this if u dont wanna help then dont write anything

Old 03-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Snail'n Admin

Look, here's the deal. We don't give two ****s about you or your car. You're right, you did come here to ask for assistance, and we told you what to do. We told you to research, and you give us hell for it? I don't know who died and put you in charge but no one cares. If you want to ask for help, fine, thats what the forum is for. If you wanna be a piece of **** and give hell to everyone who tells you their opinion, then leave. If there's one less person on the forum, heaven for bid if the world stops, especially if it's revolving around you, or so you think. Research your stuff, use the search function, hence the reason it was created. Don't come on here knockin people for their opinions, it's just that, and opinion. It's youre car, do what you want. They told you where to start, go research and be a helpful contributer to the forum, not a whiny snot nosed brat who has everything bought for them. Kbye

Old 03-17-2008, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: SevenKRedline

ORIGINAL: HuGGyBear305

how bout if u dont got nothing nice to say then shut the f*** up and skip the thread dumb f***
You want my two cents? Fine.

1.) Work on your grammar and spelling. If you're going to call someone a "dumb f*ck," you might want to at least put some effort into the post. The irony is histercal. Never seizes to amaze me.
2.) Click the "search" tab at the top of the page. This may come as a shock to you, but....it actually works!

Apparently common sense is not so common these days. Must be something in the water.

little bit of irony here, it's ceases, not seizes.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Snail'n Admin

^^^^ Bahahahaha ownd

Old 03-17-2008, 12:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: HuGGyBear305

i get the damn point do research, but yet u guys talk out ur *** and say **** that is not neccesary i joined this **** to ask for help and questions about my car and u guys wanna act like dicks, talkin bout defending my self wtf is this if u dont wanna help then dont write anything
If you get the point then just chill out and go do it.
Research doesn't just revolve around this forum either, just to let you know.
You CAN use the rest of the internet. Using google and yahoo searchs will turn up alot of info as well and even more so than this forum will.

As GReddy_Civic says, we gave you help. We did our part, then you decide to be some kind of punk acting like we should just hand feed you any and all information that we know. Sorry buddy but that's not going to get you anywhere. If you decide to dish out BS like that then you are going to get the same back from everyone here.
Help yourself then ask us some questions.
Like, figure out what car you are driving. (pretty easy)
Just seriously do your reseach and quit being such a little b!tch to everyone here.
If you dont like this forum, then please do leave.

Quick Reply: !!!!!!what do i need to beef up my civic!!!!!