Events / Meets This section is for posting information about car shows, meetings, racing events, etc.

Honda meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 07:23 AM
TOKYO DRIFTZ
Default Honda meet

So I have been looking around but I can not find anything. So I figured I would post something up and question it figuring maybe ONE person would know.

Is there any honda meets/honda bashs? Like anywhere that you all know of?

The reason I am asking is bc this passed weekend my brother (who owns a cav) went to a jbody bash. Where all these cavys and cobalts came from all over. Friday night they went to the tracks and ran the cars, and saturday is was the show n shine( cruise in/car show) I figured there would be something like this for hondas.

If any one knows anything about it.. Post up.

Again only hondas.. not just reg car shows i know plenty of them around the area. I want something for just hondas/civics!

Old 06-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Banned

Now that its summer i want to go to some meets.
my car isnt nice enough to park it next to you guys (and girls) but it would be fun to come and check it out

Old 06-21-2009, 04:02 PM
HCF Member
Old 06-21-2009, 05:35 PM

I plan to be there in NJ on 8/15. I live about 1 1/2 hours away. I will be thoroughly upset with myself if I do no have my turbo installed by then.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by kfock05
So I have been looking around but I can not find anything. So I figured I would post something up and question it figuring maybe ONE person would know.

Is there any honda meets/honda bashs? Like anywhere that you all know of?

The reason I am asking is bc this passed weekend my brother (who owns a cav) went to a jbody bash. Where all these cavys and cobalts came from all over. Friday night they went to the tracks and ran the cars, and saturday is was the show n shine( cruise in/car show) I figured there would be something like this for hondas.

If any one knows anything about it.. Post up.

Again only hondas.. not just reg car shows i know plenty of them around the area. I want something for just hondas/civics!
.................................................. ..........................................

thats exactly what im looking for i joind this site a couple of weeks ago and ive been looking for honda meets. my friend invited me to an import meet this sunday thats supposed to meet in san antonio and end up at ontario mills. ill see how that goes. but ive been looking for meets! and car cruises! if u guys want info on this one its gunna be this sunday july 5th. its posted on team integra . net. reply to this if you have any other socal meets!