Events / Meets This section is for posting information about car shows, meetings, racing events, etc.

Nor Cal HCF Summer Mini-Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 12:38 PM
HCF Member
Default Nor Cal HCF Summer Mini-Meet

I created this thread to plan our mini meet for the summer. This is going to be in Northern California, in San Francisco or East Bay. This is going to be a mini meet/ mini photoshoot event with HCF members. Post up any ideas on what we can do, where we should meet up, what date you are available, and what time, should we have other civic owners/ friends joining us or should this strictly for HCF members.

If your from Northern California or any other places and would like to join in our meet. let me know.

HondaCivicForum.com Northern California Mini- Meet

Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009
Time: 7:00 PM
Union Landing (In N Out)
32060 Union Landing Blvd
Union City, CA 94587

So far I have on the list of members that are interested in the meet.

1. sfazngiants +1 friend
2. croninc +6 friends
3. jpnolan +2 friends

This is going to be an open meet to other people outside of HCF, so bring your friends and let other people that might be interested know. but can we get a head count of how many people is coming if you are bringing friends so we know what to expect. and couple rules that everyone must follow in this meet.

-No burnouts, street racing, donuts
-Nothing to get us in trouble, nothing stupid
-No one comes and hates on civics or other people's rides

Last edited by sfazngiants; 07-13-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:49 PM
HCF Member

Im good for whenever. Not this weekend though. If someone wants to put in Fremont, Where croninc and you live into like mapquest and find some middlish point thatd be cool.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:50 PM
HCF Member

Im open pretty much when ever. As for other people coming, I think all should be welcome even if they arent in HCF, but we will have to take some HCF pics only. San Francisco would be a nice play to meet as there are an abundant amount of places to take great pics at. But we should try to get a date set.

edit, jplonan ninja posted. Anyways well the half way point out of the three of us is prolly like my area. We could meet at the in n out by my house, might even see some other groups there.

Last edited by croninc; 06-22-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:54 PM
HCF Member

i'm thinking about sometime in July. I'll be moving to Sacramento in August on late July. What do you guys think about having our meet at Treasure Island. Any other suggestions, post them up and we shall decide.

I think if we decide this event to be open to anyone then there should be rules they should follow.

-No burnouts, street racing, donuts
-Nothing to get us in trouble
-No one comes and disses on civics or other people's rides.

Last edited by sfazngiants; 06-22-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:01 PM
HCF Member

**** if it happens in july I'll bring the ef. And as for other people I have tons of friends whod love to come subys and nissans.

Old 06-22-2009, 01:05 PM
HCF Member

lets make this happen in July so you can bring your EF. Any dates or days of the week, that any one is busy? should this be a weekend or weekday meet? and as for location any where else.

we got in n out by conner's house and treasure island?

Old 06-22-2009, 01:56 PM
HCF Member

I might be interested. My sister lives in oakland and i havn't visited her for a while. I would be down to see her/ meet you guys.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:56 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Hailchristian
I might be interested. My sister lives in oakland and i havn't visited her for a while. I would be down to see her/ meet you guys.
that would be sweet.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:01 PM
HCF Member

once you pick the date i will be more likely to confirm or deny. I plan on hitting up the EF meet in LA which is the 26th of july (i think)..if that happens.

And i will say now..my car is in pretty rough condition...but who cares.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:16 PM
HCF Member

Sick ya I should be up and running mid july... no promises. Worst case I bring the em2. Hopefully you can make it hail.

Quick Reply: Nor Cal HCF Summer Mini-Meet