HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   General Civic Talk (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/)
-   -   "what have you done to your civic today?" (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/general-civic-talk-16/%22what-have-you-done-your-civic-today-%22-20383/)

civicexracer 04-16-2006 10:22 AM

"what have you done to your civic today?"

i got this from another forum, i thought it was pretty cool and a good way to keep ppl updated..The idea is to post whatever u did to ur civic today, weather it be a simple wash or oil change, to adding a certain part to a project ur doing, to finishing a major project. just post what u did and maybe a couple pics and whatnot. Its popular on the other forum so i figure why not give it a shot here too.

Heres a lil taste of what i mean:
"i cleaned up my engine bay today and it took a while but i managed to get a whole lot of dirt and grime off...now its looking great..."
(actully did that yesterday and will finish today)
or
"i just changed the oil in the car today"
or
"i yelled at my civic cuz it was looking at me weird...."

i think u get the point. thought we could make this a sticky in maybe the Off Topic section or wherever u feel appropriate...
leme know what u think

EDIT: please dont post what you have done today on here, this is just the idea and not the main thread...wait for the main thread to start posting if it ever goes up. thanks.

05HonVic 04-16-2006 12:21 PM

RE: "what have you done to your civic today?"

Today:
1. Vaccummed my car out and got a new air freshner to get rid of the smell of pot.
2. Washed it
3. Pulled a 3 inch screw out of my tire and filled it with some putty sh*t.
4. Put air in tire

Sound fun?

absoulute 04-16-2006 06:32 PM

i drove my civic today
banged some switchs
and cracked some necks

Pete 04-16-2006 07:06 PM

I boosted too and from work in my civic today. Then I drove around a lil bit, as the weather is perfect.

Belmont 04-16-2006 07:10 PM

I put on my new springs... Ill post pics in a sec.

Peg_Leg 04-16-2006 07:16 PM

today wash&wax friday new wheels will post pics later

civicexracer 04-16-2006 07:33 PM

i finished cleaning my engine bay up, looks alot better than before...

AOL.COM 04-16-2006 07:44 PM

put $20 of gas in it & drove it 140 miles[8D]

Peg_Leg 04-16-2006 07:49 PM

^^^^haha got to love the gas milage

Marty 04-16-2006 09:37 PM

I put my intake manifold on, started doing my wiring, cleaned the engine bay of the hatch with simple green, installed my headlights, and looked at it and smiled as it is starting to look like a real car now :)

Peg_Leg 04-16-2006 10:02 PM

^^^^cool can't wait to see it!!!!:D

Solid_Snake 04-16-2006 10:02 PM

I know from what forum you got the idea from :p

anyways, i washed it, vaccumed the interior, apply febreze, and drove it

AgentofDarkness 04-16-2006 10:05 PM

Yesterday i reattached my muffler, which fell off when i jumped the curb. The muffler is still broken, bunch of stuff rattling but the annoying sound is less loud now.

Blahman240 04-16-2006 10:14 PM

nothing from me today, I didn't even set foot outside. Being sick sucks, well... atleast its easter.

uk civhead 04-17-2006 08:27 AM

I installed my new header.

Crook_EG8 04-17-2006 08:37 AM

I removed ALL air conditioning components today, which was a bitch by the way!!!cleaned my engine and engine bay,looks sooooo Nices, will get pics up and made a custom CAI for it using 2 short ram intakes, also Re-gutted my interior, planning engine swap also!! ZC here i come!

Forty04 04-17-2006 08:39 AM

I stared at my car, and wondered about when the HELL my friggin' charge piping will finally get here [>:]

StifflersMom 04-17-2006 09:20 AM

I just ordered a grand worth of stuff for my car...and ordering more...next stop = paint

akskimaster 04-17-2006 12:52 PM

nothing

jake11375 04-17-2006 12:57 PM

Quick exterior detail on lunch break...

ScoobyAddict14 04-17-2006 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

I stared at my car, and wondered about when the HELL my friggin' charge piping will finally get here [>:]
haha havent you been wondering that for a couple of months now? well at least you found it

riceburner700 04-17-2006 01:50 PM

drove to collage and back

Fiirkan 04-17-2006 02:00 PM

so much for this not being the main thread lol

I got gas, that is all... but on friday i changed the oil, changed the tires, fixed a leak in my hatch window, and waxed it, and it cost me a grand total of nothing:D... and i feel much better knowing that I did all my work, with only a little help from my stepbrother to show me the roaps on the tirechanger

finalimpact 04-17-2006 04:10 PM

not my civic because im civicless at the moment but i treated my integra to its first fully synthetic mobil one oil change(first to my knowledge)

mentaldis0rder 04-17-2006 04:17 PM

i crashed my civic today :P

RaskyR1 04-17-2006 04:31 PM

I woke up, opened the garage door and said "good morning Beautiful". Then I went out and slid my key into her slot and turned her on. I then proceeded to open her top and started playing with her gears. I took it pretty easy with her around the first few blocks until she warmed up. Once she got nice and hot I picked up the pace revving her up till she hit her peak and she let out the most sentual scream every time I reached the end of a gear....God I love this Girl!

Then I eased it back and drover her nice till I got to this hell hole I call work…She’s waiting eagerly outside for me right now. [8D]

StifflersMom 04-17-2006 04:33 PM

Now THAT ^ is being obsessed with a car...

RaskyR1 04-17-2006 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

Now THAT ^ is being obsessed with a car...
HAHAHA.....had to change it up a little ;)

ScoobyAddict14 04-17-2006 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: RaskyR1

I woke up, opened the garage door and said "good morning Beautiful". Then I went out and slid my key into her slot and turned her on. I then proceeded to open her top and started playing with her gears. I took it pretty easy with her around the first few blocks until she warmed up. Once she got nice and hot I picked up the pace revving her up till she hit her peak and she let out the most sentual scream every time I reached the end of a gear....God I love this Girl!

Then I eased it back and drover her nice till I got to this hell hole I call work…She’s waiting eagerly outside for me right now. [8D]

haha that was great....i loved reading it

silverbullet 04-17-2006 05:08 PM

I subjected her to the wife, OUCH [:@]

finalimpact 04-17-2006 09:25 PM

wait so you played with her gears? meaning she has a stick [sm=noooo.gif];)[8D]

AK47 04-17-2006 09:54 PM

I watched my civic pile up with snow all day....the sad thing is it was like 75deg yesterday....stupid Utah weather...

CivicRcR07 04-17-2006 10:15 PM

I installed a Sway bar on my civic today then drove to Wesley Chapel, Fl from Tampa, Fl

Belmont 04-17-2006 10:39 PM

I took off the wheels and made sure all the bolts I took off for the springs were still tight. [8D] Then I tried to see if i had any obvious camber problems lol.

jbarham 04-18-2006 12:26 AM

drove around trying to waste gas so i can run some BG44K through to hopefully fix my idling problem ... for once i'm cursing the gas mileage of the car haha

hondaracer05 04-18-2006 01:24 AM

put about 5 $$ worth of gas in it, drove for about 3 hours total today, between 20-30 miles, not on E yet, almost there, only had a 1/4 tank, ate pastachio's in it, picked up my ex', went to a friends housed, watched a movie with her, raced a neon, and finally parked it for the night!!!

Forty04 04-18-2006 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: Forty04

haha havent you been wondering that for a couple of months now? well at least you found it
haha, just a month, but they'll be here on thursday, YES!

This morning me and the car left a little early for work, so that we could take the back roads for some "spirited driving." Nothing wakes me up better than grabbin' gears through the twisties at 6:30 a.m. ....I probably woke a few other people up along the way too :D

ScoobyAddict14 04-18-2006 11:42 AM

today lets see, i just stared at my car as i was walking to class and put my head down cause i know i was too busy to drive her today :(

akskimaster 04-18-2006 11:49 AM

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!11 God that was so ****ing hilarious.

akskimaster 04-18-2006 11:51 AM

I washed my car. its an absolutley gorgeous day here in East Tennessee. I washed her real good. made sure i got in every nook and cranny. shesd all sparkly now. im proud of her.