General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

06 si

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Default 06 si

"I can get a hatch for a thousand dollars, put a k20 in it for about six, altogether thats seven in case you can't add, and that car will tear your *** to pieces. While being street legal, and if it was turbo'd it'd be a massacre. For your money? You got a gt for 26g's and you think you got a car thats worth that money? Bwahahaha "

I was talking about a "new" car with a "warranty", **** I know ton of kids that have 5.0 mustangs that would kill your lil k.20 w/ there 5.0 that didn’t cost them much. Please you know just like I do that if you go to the track who owning who... don’t play dum kid.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Default RE: 06 si

He’s not playing dumb.... I'm astounded at your disrespect and utter lack of knowledge for the K20. N00b!

Old 04-17-2007, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: fireonall8

"I can get a hatch for a thousand dollars, put a k20 in it for about six, altogether thats seven in case you can't add, and that car will tear your *** to pieces. While being street legal, and if it was turbo'd it'd be a massacre. For your money? You got a gt for 26g's and you think you got a car thats worth that money? Bwahahaha "

I was talking about a "new" car with a "warranty", **** I know ton of kids that have 5.0 mustangs that would kill your lil k.20 w/ there 5.0 that didn’t cost them much. Please you know just like I do that if you go to the track who owning who... don’t play dum kid.

the previous thread was locked for a reason... starting a new one on the topic isn't the best way to have the admins/moderators look upon you nicely

Old 04-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

Start another one, and you're gone, thanks!