General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

17 and ridin what

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 11:04 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 17 and ridin what

16 17 in march... 2000 honda civic ex 4dr ... 5 speed ... leather ... pretty rare ... umm intake and powder coated black with gold sparkles shining threw Gsr Fat fives ... thats it for now ...

Old 12-05-2006, 11:20 AM

16 and a car wit mods on it i feel so poor thank you so much for making me fell this way ........also i didnt think we had this many young people

Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 PM
HCF Member

what do you mean?

Old 12-05-2006, 06:23 PM

my parents wouldnt let me get a car until i threatened them with me not graduating and me letting my grades fall to let them know i was serious so i have a stock civic until my rims come in[sm=boohoo.gif]

its nothing im just giving you props[sm=hail.gif]

Old 12-06-2006, 11:08 AM
HCF Member

ohh haha ... thx ... thats nothign i have to buy my own cars ... its my 3rd car i have and i got my licence in april of this yr ... i started off with a 2000 nissan frontier xe complete manual powered no cd player or anything ... and then i sold that and got me the rx7 and wrecked it then i had to get rid of it bc i ended up rear ending a friend of mine ... :-( **** i miss the car and then i saved up money fixed the rx7 sold it and saved up more money and get the civic ... my friends mom wont let him getstick .. so his stuck with auto..... :-( and his rolling 19inch spinners on his civic the funniest ****

Old 12-07-2006, 01:20 AM

ooooo owner of the rx7 teach my your ways young one[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

im here waiting for your instruction[sm=massbounce.gif]

y sell it the rx7 i mean its better than the civic and you had it fixed so[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
HCF Member

because... after i had a fixed i had a radiator leak bc of the wreck ... cracked radiator and i had to make a custom frame which i did and got it repainted ... when i was drivnig it and my clutch kept slipping so i burned teh cluthc out completely and i couldnt move it so i put it in my garage and put it on jackstands and cender blocks and took the exahust compeltely off then teh drive train and then the tranny and then took teh cluthc out put in a new one and put it back together and then i replaced teh radiator and then it still kept leaking and i foudn out it was my water pump so i was liek dman it another problem so i was going to get it fixed but then it started cutting off when i came to a complete stop up hill so i was like damn it another problem and i took it to my friends shop and we found out that there was some chip or hook up thing that needed to be replaced and its under the intake ... it wasnt regulating how much air got in andhow much was kept out or some **** so i was like you know hwat **** this and i sold it and got rid of it... i did tear it up before i got rid of it thow ... and at one point i sat in my drive way and redlined it in nuetral for about 3 mins and then jsut drove off wiht it and it was pretty fun... drifted around corners in my neightborhood bc its just being built n **** so yea ... i miss it but i might get me another one after college ... could be a really fun problem if i would have gone and dropped in a 13B Turbo 2 engine with a FMIC ... :-) but never got teh chance bc i have to have a car everyday and i got a good deal for my civic 8 grand for a 60 000 miles 2000 4dr ex leather seats and 5 speed so i was pretty satisfied it had every single reciept of what ever was done to it so i found it a good deal bc a couple of my friends paid 10 000 for like a 99 with 95 000 miles with no leather seats and auto .. so i bought it and im pretty satisfied exept for the fact taht i had no CD player for 8 weeks bc i still have a warrenty on it so they took it out bc it kept messing up and its being fixed now annd i should get it back in about 8 weeks ... so yea ... honda > mazda ..... mazda is a fun project car and i would recommend it ... i went to a wieght station and got it weighed in at 2500 pushing 160 hp ... yea rwd yea fun fun fun

Old 12-07-2006, 11:24 AM
HCF Member

wow thats a long time to fix a cd player lol but that sucks how the rx7 didnt work out.... civics are the best everyday thing to drive cuz their good on gas and they are cheap to mod... hope things work out for u in the future stefo

Old 12-07-2006, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

thx man ... yea loving the civic ... exept when i tear it like shifts at redline lol gas goes down :-( but when i baby it i love it i had a quarter of a tank left and i got like 130 miles i was so suprised... lol which number of gas do you guys put in your car i just go with teh cheapest one ... 87 but yea... and i miss teh rx7 like when i drive threw my neighborhood i just think about the good times haha ... yea the cd player is going to take an extremely long time but it has to be sent into a honda service shop to get fixed and thats out of NC i think so .... yea and plus i have to wait bc my fuel gauge moves around way too much like when i hit teh gas you know how the front of the car comes off ... yea well my fuel gauge even tells me that im getting low on gas bc the car shifted so they ahve to put in a new handle and that **** htats connected from the gas tank to the cars fuel gauge ... but thank god for warrenty....

Old 12-07-2006, 03:03 PM
HCF Member

haha i put like plus in my car just because I feel good idk y. It doesnt really matter unless ur running high heat with forced induction i heard then you have to stay 91. Im thinking of getting a evo 9 tho cuz ive always wanted all wheel drive...

Quick Reply: 17 and ridin what