General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Am I one of the only?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 05:17 AM
HCF Member
Default Am I one of the only?

Okay so I hvae this binder that has every upgrade reciept from my car, my friends laugh at me for it and say its pointless, I just like haveing it on record I did the same with my banshee when I built it. But does anyome else ahve like a boog of records from the car? I have like the receipt from the car all the way down to the oil filter receipt. This record book also consists of picture of what it looked like when I bought it. Anywaise does anyone else do this?

Old 01-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Am I one of the only?

Not quite to that extent, but I do have a full list of everything that's been put on the car, and how much it cost.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Ben

I keep all the receipts in a folder, but so regret getting this si....what a piece of ****.[:@]

Old 01-04-2007, 10:00 AM

i do that, and also keep every gas reciept....

Old 01-04-2007, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: BurryTheSpeedo

i do that, and also keep every gas reciept....
ahhaha i keep the gas recipts too. But thats be cause i think my car is owning gas. $30 gas every week. ugh.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:23 PM

Naw it just means when you turn your car into a trailer carshow queen you'll have a really cool display that people can see the progression from start to finish.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:04 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

Okay so I hvae this binder that has every upgrade reciept from my car, my friends laugh at me for it and say its pointless, I just like haveing it on record I did the same with my banshee when I built it. But does anyome else ahve like a boog of records from the car? I have like the receipt from the car all the way down to the oil filter receipt. This record book also consists of picture of what it looked like when I bought it. Anywaise does anyone else do this?
haha, i do the same thing with all of my mods, just not in a book, but i just recently threw away all of my old gas reciepts that the lettering was worn off.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:41 PM
HCF Member

i do it too...i have a book with all my money orders, written out prices of almost everything i have on the car...etc. and in class the other day i just made a list of nearly everything i put on my car installation, etc and it came out to be over $8,000. i was like - - where and HOW did i ever get this stuff??

Old 01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jhsplaya08

i do it too...i have a book with all my money orders, written out prices of almost everything i have on the car...etc. and in class the other day i just made a list of nearly everything i put on my car installation, etc and it came out to be over $8,000. i was like - - where and HOW did i ever get this stuff??
wow man, i only have half of that amount of money in my car, if spent that much, my car would be killer

Old 01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
HCF Member

yeah, i keep all of my old receipts. its a good idea since you never know when youll need a date or price or proof-of-purchase from one. and my insurance company will need them if anything were to happen to my car.

Quick Reply: Am I one of the only?