General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Attempted Theft

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Default RE: [Deleted]

ORIGINAL: hondaracer4vae

omg wtf would somebody want a pos honda
all this guy does is talk ****!!!! what do you drive @sshole?!?!?!

Old 03-22-2005, 10:50 AM

[sm=bananallama.gif] <---this ride

Old 03-22-2005, 12:15 PM

in my town they are finding hondas stripped every week. from all over(i know a cop he gives me input) anything with vtech stealing parts and ditchin them. so im freakin out cause i have vtech and one of the most modified hondas in town. i have a garage but everyone knows where i live cause of my car.. so i got an alarm and the grant theft security thing that the wheels pop out next is making my garage a little more theft proof bars on the windows couple of bigger locks on the doors ....cause a thieves like garages it gives them a place to work on the car and not be seen easy...my car was almost jacked in ocean city maryland let me tell u some of those thieves are good didn't break the window and took apart the ignition jumped the wires and had it started the only thing the couldn't figure out is the air suspension to get it off the ground to steer (i have a lil trick for that too) they got spooked after tryin for awile and ran with it still on. so people aren't out there for jus stereo's u got vtech its one of the most profitable things in the car and there is no way to tell if its stolen...is there a way u can get numbers off the motor to see if it is.......jus my lil story

Old 03-23-2005, 12:42 AM
HCF Member

I believe all engine blocks and frames are stamped with #'s, but that doesn't mean any of the components on/in your engine are traceable.

A few years back I saw on the news (surveilance tape at a mall) these two guys run up to civic and I swear it took 20 seconds to drive away with it. I've got a club and theft insurance. I can only hope my car gets stolen, so I get some cash instead of just getting ripped up.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:04 AM
HCF Member

I hate to rain on 'The Club' users parade but the club is useless. Steering wheels these dayys are made of a thin aluminum so it can give when your face goes smashing into it during a wreck. Now, if a theif is trying to get your car to part it out, hes not going to care what condition the sterring wheel is in. All he has to do is bring a hacksaw an 30 seconds later cut the steering wheel in half and toss the club out the window.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:19 AM
HCF Member

I don't know about useless, but it isn't thief proof either. I just make sure to park by your car that doesn't have the club on it.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:24 AM
HCF Member

a couple weeks ago i was at the bike shop and was watching some **** on the news. they just happen to have a freshly stripped 99-00 civic coupe i believe it was at a mall or something. missing :
hood, headlights, bumper cover, seats, doors and some other ****.
the surprising thing about that is it took the 5 1/2 minutes in and out. damn

Old 03-23-2005, 01:12 PM

now thats talent. especially since it was in the parking lot of a mall. i remember trying to still my cousins radio for a good prank and it took me fooooooooooooorever to do it and he was watching me the whole time at his house drinking a beer and laughing and then he thought it was funny to call the cops and they came and i was ****ing bricks i guess i got punked lol

Old 03-23-2005, 05:17 PM
HCF Member

ha ha ha [sm=laughat.gif][sm=chairshot.gif]talk about backfire

Old 03-24-2005, 01:03 PM

I just put in a 15" Kicker with a 800 watt soundstream amp. The night before I drove around all day and night BUMPIN. I go to school the next day come out of class get in my car and it won't start. I open the hood and the battery wire is off. Look in the trunk cargo cover gone big hole in the trunk. Aftermath..150 cds gone..System gone..Armani sunglasses gone..250$ worth fo just bought school books gone..

The multilock on my stick saved my car.

Then I get out of work one night right by the highway..Grill gone..Intake gone.

With my new security..100% cofident.

sucks having a civic

Quick Reply: Attempted Theft