General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

buy from Oznium.com?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Default buy from Oznium.com?

www.Oznium.com
how many of you guys ever bought from them?
how long was the delivery & where was the delivery made?
how much in total did you spend?
howis the quality of their products, rated from 1 through 5. 1=very poor 2=poor 3=just fine 4=good 5=excellent

it's not really a poll thing, but i was thinking of buying stuff from them, and i cant find (or is too lazy to look for) relative info, like referrals or comments.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Default RE: buy from Oznium.com?

addiction2bass is in love with oznium, he can tell you all about them. i have heard nothing but good things but havent ordered from them personally

Old 08-27-2007, 01:34 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: kokasian

addiction2bass is in love with oznium, he can tell you all about them. i have heard nothing but good things but havent ordered from them personally
I have also heard nothing but good about them, yet I haven't bought from them myself...yet..

Old 08-27-2007, 01:40 PM

I have bought quite a bit from them for a couple of years
Delivery will depend on your location I always get my orders within 4 day (EC)
Spent $150 on cold cathodes and led strips
The quality 5

Old 08-27-2007, 01:47 PM

thanks kokasian & ragna. i hope addiction2bass will drop by soon.

i forgot to post where im at; VanCity.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:14 PM
HCF Member

yeah, Phil is a great guy. I have been doing business with him for over 2 years, and never had anything but a great time.

LOL I might be wrong about this , but I think I was the one that introduced Addiction2bass to Oznium. LOL So yeah, they are a great company to work with.

And No I am with them in any way shpae or form.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:24 PM

thats great info, windcalmer.

anyone from Vancouver,BC who bought from 'em?

Old 08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
HCF Member

any lighting/switches i need, they're where i go to. One time, they're cool/trusting enough that I talked to them on AIM about them receiving my money order yet, they said no they hadnt but if it was really on the way theyd send my stuff out and just hope the money order came soon. They got it a few days later (obviously) but i think that was pretty cool of them. They've always replaced broken cathode tubes, and a faulty LED strip for free, like no questons asked. They're great, for real.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:42 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

any lighting/switches i need, they're where i go to. One time, they're cool/trusting enough that I talked to them on AIM about them receiving my money order yet, they said no they hadnt but if it was really on the way theyd send my stuff out and just hope the money order came soon. They got it a few days later (obviously) but i think that was pretty cool of them. They've always replaced broken cathode tubes, and a faulty LED strip for free, like no questons asked. They're great, for real.
Yup, my aunt broke on of my cathodes, and I called Phil and he sent me a full pack (two cathodes, and the transformer) for free. No shipping charges, no nothing. It got here in three days. I was amazed!!!

Old 08-27-2007, 02:46 PM
HCF Member

I've ordered from them two times, my orders where at my door about 2 or 3 days later. Great products and great shipping.

Quick Reply: buy from Oznium.com?