General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Car Options

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Chubby Chaser

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC
Please excuse me as I LMAO.
You make the traffic out to be a damn war zone. lmfao. .

well i guess you never have drove in florida ? it is a damn warzone. if you are not a real aggressive driver you will not get anywhere.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:04 PM
HCF Member

I'm not saying the traffic is not bad.
I'm laughing my *** of about a roll down window being the difference between life and death! lmfao! Hilarious!

Old 10-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Chubby Chaser

it is in florida mutherfuka's will run you off the road.

MY qoute""" Driving in Florida is like playing Frogger""
when i get on the interstate in florida i want everyone quite in my car so i can focus on driving threw that hell hole,
i've fit my car into spots doing 80 leaving me 3-4 inches in front and back of me. when you get onto a road like that you get a really big adrenaline rush

Last edited by 94civichatchback; 10-04-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:09 PM

Well, driving in the real heavy traffic your adrenaline gets pumping. Getting even a little distracted is an uneasy feeling if you're thinking about it.

We need hamorhead in here... he can vouch for what we're saying.

I guess you country 'folks just don't understand

Old 10-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Chubby Chaser

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I guess you country 'folks just don't understand

LMFAO but its true, i live in tennesse now and its a very very big difference in driving. everyone here moves over to let you pass, in florida nobody moves you fit inbetween them to pass just like playing frogger.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:18 PM
HCF Member

I guess your right. We country folk can lower our window and drive too, so naturally we don't understand. You want messed up traffic conditions, go to Puerto Rico. They stop for no one, not even the police. They drive on the shoulder and IN THE GRASS. They will hit your sh*t and beat your *** for being in their way.
But whaddda I know? I need to clean my riffle, I gotta herd the cows in the morn and kill some Indians. Maybe make it to the saloon before the gun fight.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:18 PM

Not to mention 75% (yes, i made up that number, but it's probably pretty damn close) of those swerving people neglect to use their turn signal

Originally Posted by PunisherInOKC
But whaddda I know?
Not much about FL traffic, apparently.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Chubby Chaser

i have been to puerto rico alot, my wife is puerto rican and we go visit her family there alot, driving there is a bitch also, no damn lines on the road, one lane roads for 2 way traffic, damn pot holes that will eat your car, thats why 85% of them have ****ty cars because it isnt worth fukn up a nice car,

Old 10-04-2009, 11:23 PM
HCF Member

I laugh. I'm well traveled. Been around the world. Seen some fubar stuff. Never seen anything SOO horrible that a simple rolldown window would result in the difference in crashing or not. Lmfao. What happens when you change your radio station? lmfao!
Seriously, chill pill - take one. Hell, two.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:24 PM

By the way, this is an interesting conversation and I hold no hard feelings for any argument about it. That's not my intent.

EDIT: Nevermind, now you're making it personal. I don't need to take a chill pill. You should just not talk about things when you don't know what you are talking about. Slightly annoyed... i'm not going to hold a grudge though.

Ask anyone on here who drives in heavy traffic on even a semi-regular basis if they think it would be a pain in the *** to have to roll down a manual window at a major toll booth on a major expressway in the center of a major city, and they will tell you how nice of a luxury having power windows is. It's not laziness, it's just a little more safe... which is a big deal when driving on an unsafe road with unsafe traffic conditions.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 10-04-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Car Options