General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Chicago Motor Cars selling cars where the Vin's don't match. FRAUD!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Default Chicago Motor Cars selling cars where the Vin's don't match.

Chicago Motor Cars lied on this Civic sold to a customer.

Falsely advertised the mileage, condition and vin#

Pool Table Felt, Billiard Accessories, Home Soda Dispensers And Soda Fountain Machines DBEC LLC Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Watch out for this dealership unless you want to throw your money away. Check out this lawsuit from Dupage Courthouse; it just shows that these aren't just little games these guys are playing to sell cars, they are deliberately out to rip you off. It certainly wan't an accident that VIN #s didn't match. I wonder what part of the car only had 29000 miles, since the engine had 89000. Not to mention, the car was advertised as not being involved in any accidents. Hmmm, then why would there be a salvage title assigned? This is not an oversight, this was intentional! There is no way they did not know the history of the car prior to purchasing it themselves and reselling. To think, not only is this company still in business, but the owner/salesman that sold this car is still in charge. I'm not sure how anybody would feel comfortable enough to buy a car from them.

Chicago Motor Cars is the worst!
*One customer’s testimony to fully inform any future customers*
Parin Shah the owner of Chicago Motor Cars does this with the most arrogant attitude I think I have ever seen out of a used cars salesman.
But you be the judge, below is a post the owner of Chicago Motor Cars wrote on an auto forum website.
Parin Shah “Thanks Guys again, Like I tell everyone I believe 99% of the dealers out there are liars, cheaters, & scumbags. I try to be different. Thank You again. I am a car nut myself.
I love cars. It is amazing how big these online forums are! This world is small. My father built a business on (all word of mouth). Trying to follow his foot steps…..”

Parin Shah, your father may have built a business on his word, but your destorying a market with your mouth. Parin Shah is crooked, a liar and will falsey advertises cars just for a sale.

Check out this website and you will find out the true story about Chicago Motor Cars. Lawsuits like crazy for fraud.
Chicago Motor Cars Suck

Last edited by David Bates; 12-18-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

Cons are everywhere. It is always buyer beware.