General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......

ORIGINAL: ryank327

signal to them that you will race them then when the light turns green just sit there and make them look like an *** haha then you pull up next to them at the next light and just laugh your *** off thats what i do
Heh, gotta try that, next time im up. But around chicago, a lot of cars like that dont even try cuz they know they will win and its not even worth the gas.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:52 PM
HCF Member

yah, i cant wait to try some of the advice, thanks guys you made me smarter on making rednecks look even more dumb.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:05 AM

I thought this was going to be a "civic, camero, and a mustang walk into a bar" joke

Old 05-17-2007, 05:25 AM

ORIGINAL: ryank327

signal to them that you will race them then when the light turns green just sit there and make them look like an *** haha then you pull up next to them at the next light and just laugh your *** off thats what i do
Lol yeah that's what I do............then when they realize how stupid they look racing by themselves they slow down............that's when I speed pass their *** and laugh lol.........It's funny as hell Lol!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 04:36 PM
HCF Member

i jus wish they made a RWD civic...thats what i love about those muscle cars...RWD is way more fun dood.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:30 PM

i just sold my 67 Mustang a few months ago, for gas reasons. had a 351 Windsor bored to 418, tri-y headers, dual Dr. Gas side exhaust, eagle iron pistons, comp cam...damn i miss my 422 horses

but hey, i've never even considered an import until recently so i really can't say much lol. best bet is what they said earlier, just let them race themselves and speed past them when they feel like idiots and slow down lol. technically it's still racing :P

Old 05-17-2007, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

haha buddy, nothin against tuners but you wouldn't touch a 440 big block hahaha we're not all rednecks i like tuners too even tho i drive a muscle car and my dad drives a muslce car and my dads friends drive muslce cars haha you can't deny the past of vehicles bro thats what your cars evolved from too.. ever seen a vega? same size just few years( lots of years) older

Old 05-18-2007, 01:04 PM

dude out here... i have to worry about bros!!!
They fix up their trucks like crazy, especially the f150!
Its funny tho, they raise their stuff and we lower ours...
which in turn makes it very freaky to drive next to them...

Old 05-18-2007, 01:35 PM
HCF Member

Different strokes for different folks. My 4cyl Wrangler with 31s and stock gearing willoutright embarass a Camaro or Mustang...in the wet. It spends a lot of the year either raining or snowing here too. Some winter days, cars like that can't even pull away from the curb because the street is crowned. 'All that power and no traction to use it.I also get better gas mileage around town with either of my rides. On the highway, the Civic gets over double the mileage that the Jeep does, and it has no trouble going fast enoughfor Johhny Law to get bent out of shape.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:43 PM
HCF Member

hah i just sold my camaro for the civ i miss the rwd .. if civics had it .. oh man i wouldn't be able to complain but for such a little engine .. i can't complain it has power not gonna lie ... and its never about the dog in the fight its always about the fight in the dog ..

Quick Reply: Civic, Camaro, and a mustang......